Deleted

Anyone know any (cheapish) worthwhile gaming keyboards?

I looked around a bit and couldnt find a thread similar to this.
    I just bought a Razer Naga mouse (still waiting for it to arrive) and would like to perhaps pick up a new keyboard too.
    Can anyone recommend a decent gaming keyboard in and around the sort of £30 - £40 price range?
    Maybe something from the black november sales would be cool too
    Nothing TOO extreme, just looking for an upgrade that might be good for gaming too, cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you like a clicking sound when you type/game, then I'd advise you the Razer Blackwidow.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never saw much of a difference between gaming keyboards and regular keyboards, I have never liked the Ka-chunk keybaords so somthing close to a laptop keybard that was spread out worked perfect for me. if that sounds like you. the only choice is the Apple Wired Keyboard ~ $49.00 USD so around your asking price. it is well spread out. has great key response and is yet quiet. not to mention it looks awesome. 2 usb ports.

The Microsoft Sidewinder x4 is very good for its price, which usually is quite low.

I just ordered a Sidewinder x4 for 30 on newegg, and it comes with backlit keys and everything. Seems like an excellent choice.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

10+ Year Old Account
    HAve u actually tried to game on this keyboard? Got 2 of these keyboards sitting in a desk cause although they look nice they arent made for gaming.

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc1905 View Post
    I have never saw much of a difference between gaming keyboards and regular keyboards, I have never liked the Ka-chunk keybaords so somthing close to a laptop keybard that was spread out worked perfect for me. if that sounds like you. the only choice is the Apple Wired Keyboard ~ $49.00 USD so around your asking price. it is well spread out. has great key response and is yet quiet. not to mention it looks awesome. 2 usb ports.

MS Sidewinder X4 has a good quality to price ratio, but it's out of stock on newegg at the moment.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"