Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think killing him was justified. I'm iffy on the cooking... I mean, so many different things could affect that. However, I think, in her state, that killing him was 100% the right thing to do. I found out my wife/husband was triggering a physical affection from my kid, they wouldn't be alive for long.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    What in the nine rings of Hell.....??

Maybe he deserved to die, but slicing and dicing him is just fucked up x_X
    Well she already killed the man. She wanted to get away with it so she cut up the body like they do in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    Police said she wanted to cook her husband's body parts so she could dispose of them without being caught.

I hope she didn't feed him to Scott Tenorman, that poor kid has been through enough.

You just know the ultra feminists will try to spin this to make it look positive...

The part about the daughter is disturbing if tue, but in any case, I see no logical reason to have cooked him other than to feed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    You just know the ultra feminists will try to spin this to make it look positive...

The part about the daughter is disturbing if tue, but in any case, I see no logical reason to have cooked him other than to feed...
    There is a certain double standard.
    I for once say this was somewhat justified in the sense that it was the only thing she could do to protect her child.
    But flip the genders and verry few would support this case.
    Guess it has something to do with her living in pakistan too though, dunno. It's a tough one.

Deleted
    I'm a bit on the fence about this.

On the one hand a father wanting to do things like that to his daughter is vile and despicable.

On the other hand murder and then cooking the body might be a bit much for a verbal threat.

Hmm.