Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pakistani woman suspected of killing, cooking husband

Islamabad (CNN) -- A Pakistani woman is being held on suspicion of killing her husband, cutting him up and trying to cook the pieces, Karachi police said Friday.

Zainab Bibi, 32, was arrested in connection with the murder Tuesday of her husband Ahmad Abbas, police said.

Her 22-year-old nephew, Zaheer Ahmed, is accused of helping Bibi stab Abbas to death and carve his body into small pieces.

Police said she wanted to cook her husband's body parts so she could dispose of them without being caught.
    Police: Wife turns husband into stew

Neighbors raised the alert when they detected a foul odor in the neighborhood, police said.

Pakistan's domestic satellite channel ARY News spoke to Bibi in the police station where she is being held in the southern city of Karachi.

In an interview broadcast late Thursday, she claimed to have killed her husband because he wanted a physical relationship with their daughter -- and said she did not regret her actions.

"I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter," she told ARY News.

I guess she wanted to, spice up the relationship...

/sunglasses

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wow, what a dumb thing to post. Who cares/what's the significance?

Thank you for your assessment of the thread, however your non-constructive post doesn't add anything to it.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-11-26 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wutadubmasre View Post
    Wow, what a dumb thing to post. Who cares/what's the significance?
    inb4 an endless flood of trolls & people arguing about how justified or just wrong this whole situation is and how the middle-east is beyond saving.

It is justified.
    It is wrong.
    Middle-east is beyond saving.
    Anyway, i just can't think how disgusting and cruel this can be and I've always though that Pakistan is in Asia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradark View Post
    It is justified.
    It is wrong.
    Middle-east is beyond saving.
    Anyway, i just can't think how disgusting and cruel this can be and I've always though that Pakistan is in Asia.
    Well finally some non-white person is being the sick one here. Ahaha, hah not funny.

okay i can understand wanting to kill your husband for trying to have sex with your daughter. but i dont think cooking him was really necessarry o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    In an interview broadcast late Thursday, she claimed to have killed her husband because he wanted a physical relationship with their daughter -- and said she did not regret her actions.
    Respect.10

Honestly...if he wanted to have sex with their daughter, I don't feel too bad for him and he had something like this coming, lol I mean, she could have done this any other way but it's a little creepy trying to eat him after it o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the nine rings of Hell.....??

Maybe he deserved to die, but slicing and dicing him is just fucked up x_X

Pretty messed up. But considering how badly a lot of women are treated in Pakistan I can't imagine she's got much reason to be sane.

Though this kind of thing happens all over the world. So maybe she was just a psychopath.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder what her cooking level is now? has to be pretty high to cook PC's

okay...killing him is understandable...but cooking him? that is almost beyond crazy...

it puts a new meaning to "open mouth, insert foot" a classic saying.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Double checked and good news. It's not our Bibi (boubouille).

I realize a guy got murdered but that women has some serious guts to do that out there. I mean if the culture is really as bad out there as people make it seem.. and this dude was molesting his own daughter and the mother knew, what other option did she have? She tells the police and he denies it and does whatever. It's a terrible situation for sure and when it comes down to it she made the only decision she could for her daughter.

Hmm.. I'm extremely bitter lately.. I should stop watching Death Note.

Iv'e seen the men do much worse to the women, usually for less. Maybe not eat them, but torturous and painful things. I've seen a little girl maybe 9yo beaten within an inch of her life because she ate a bag of potato chips I gave her. Also saw a teenage girl held down by 4 adult males and beaten bloody with a switch just for lookin at an American. We should be open minded to this type of culture.
    Last edited by Lunaforge; 2011-11-26 at 06:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post

"I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter," she told ARY News.
    The middle east is a messed up place from my point of view, there's so much weird stuff going on down there that I don't approve of, but seeing as it's another culture you can't just go down there and say "It's time you follow our ways because yours is screwed up."

Then again, we know of a lot more cases and seen a lot worse what a man would not only do to his wife, but to his family aswell despite what the law says. Her actions is completely justified in her eyes and probably in many others aswell. I would never blame her for killing her husband after what he "planned" to do to her daughter. Although, cooking him is a little over the top.

Shoot for all we know she might not have eaten in a long ass time. Don't want to waste any meat, especially when all you eat over there is foot bread or rice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Pretty messed up. But considering how badly a lot of women are treated in Pakistan I can't imagine she's got much reason to be sane.

Though this kind of thing happens all over the world. So maybe she was just a psychopath.
    Wtf is wrong with you? She is a good mother for doing what needed to be done to protect her child. She would've been equally rotten if she just stood by and watched him scar her daughter for life. I'm sure it wouldn't have been the first time he commited crimes towards his family if he had plans to do something like this so getting rid of him was probably the best solution. It sucks that she got caught since now the child will have to grow up without either parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you? She is a good mother for doing what needed to be done to protect her child. She would've been equally rotten if she just stood by and watched him scar her daughter for life. I'm sure it wouldn't have been the first time he commited crimes towards his family if he had plans to do something like this so getting rid of him was probably the best solution. It sucks that she got caught since now the child will have to grow up without either parent.
    i agree but the cooking seemed a bit unnecessary lol
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the intention was to eat him. That's not mentioned. She wanted to dispose of it so it didn't look suspicious it looks like to me.

A man can abuse his family or he can sleep in his own house at night, but not both...