Need for Speed: The Run

anyone played it yet and able to shoot an opinion/answer some questions?
    i've always loved most racing games(from crash team racing to GT5) and im wondering if its worth spending $65 on?(im somewhat tied between skyrim and the new golden gun aswell but id rather a new racer)
    only real reason i ask is because i bought NFS: hot pursuit and it wasn't the type of racer i was looking for, so its been collecting dust.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    Listen , you ask if it's worthy spending 65bucks on a game that is totaly reliable on YOURSELF in person due the fact everyone obviously have different thought about each and every game.
    Go and look on youtube, Check a few vids *snip*
    Yes I did play it, and it's decent enough so to say, Didn't have any execepects tho.

Do not promote piracy on these forums. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-11-26 at 08:01 AM.

i asked for an opinion on it in the first line, so uhh thanks.............a lot.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    I got it, I like it, the races are pretty short and there is alot of loading screens, not tried the online part yet. (PS3)

thanks tman, hot pursuit had an assload of load screens aswell :L
    how are the non-race features and stuff? i've read and seen that there's some "running around" which sounds like it could be a deal breaker
    is the car "upgrade" system basically the same as previous games? or is it something totally new?(i mean both upgrading your car and getting a new one)
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD