Cheap laptop choosing

Hello,i need to choose from 2 cheap laptop models,as a gift for a friend.I can only choose from these ones.He will be using it,mostly for office stuff,internet,music and casual movies and gaming....Wow,War3.
    So the choices are - Compaq Presario CQ57-383SQ (QH791EA) : Intel® Pentium® B950 2.1ghz ,4096 MB DDR3 1333mhz,500gb hdd,Intel gma hd
    - Asus K53U-SX092D E series : Amd E350 1.6ghz,4096 MB DDR3 1066mhz,750gb hdd,Amd Radeon 6310 hd

These are the main differences between them,the no of ports,connection options etc dont really matter.So wich of these would fit better the needs stated above.

Thanks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would take the Asus, knowing as the specs are almost the same, and the graphics on the Asus will be better. The RAM are a little slower, but not by much. You get a larger HDD, and a little slower processor. They're both dual cores though.

I'd take it since I know Asus is a really nice brand, and they make laptops that are really good and hold a lot of time.

Thx,and one more question,regarding Wow - hcs and arenas,no 25man etc action and War3 - Dota....how well you think those spec would handle them ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 3 dota should run fine on the Asus. Wow wouldn't run optimally, but it won't be useless. Probably between 30 and 40 fps.