Deleted

isn't this broken as hell?

I live in the Netherlands and I bought Modern Warfare 3 from a big online store. Turns out I disliked it very much and I returned it.......however I already used the Steam code and I can play it still and they just accepted it.

I don't play it but isn't this horribly broken at that store?
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-11-26 at 09:09 PM.

I did the same in Finland with BF3, not online store though, just a supermarket.. you know, big shop.

Broken store policy

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they'll disable the codes later. I worked at EA for a while doing CSR work. Their online store codes wouldn't always disable immediately when you returned an online purchase, but it would(should) eventually.

Deleted
    I hope they disable it at some point because otherwise the store would be losing big time due to some stupid salesman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I hope they disable it at some point because otherwise the store would be losing big time due to some stupid salesman.
    Doubt it would lose much because it sells EVERYTHING, mega warehouse. But yes loss would be made. Just playing singleplayer for if they deactivate it, its MP I hate. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they might send items or code back to the company that made the game and they take it from there to disable it from your account. If they just re-sell it again then it's a very broken policy and I feel bad for the kid that goes home super excited to play the game and someone has already used the code lol