Deleted

[TV] Supernatural season 7 finale at 10th episode

What happend to the good ol 22 episode season ? and also why no episode this friday?
    Last edited by mmoc8f8123fe6b; 2011-11-26 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiacgk View Post
    What happend to the good ol 24 episode season ? and also why no episode this friday?
    Just checked wikipedia. Looks like its going to be a 23 episode season (increased from the usual 22). Next 3 episodes have a air date.

WARNING SPOILERS POSSIBLE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superna...%28season_7%29

i believe they screwed up and left out the fact that this should be the mid season finale. and honestly i cant understand y there was no episode this week.
    *broken sig link*

I believe they stated that it's the Mid-Season Finale. Because both myself and my stepdad immediately started to rant about how both Walking Dead and Supernatural are doing some split-season shit.

As for no new episodes this week, a good chunk of Thursday and Friday shows take a break Thanksgiving week, to avoid having people complain because they were out of town and missed them.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    I believe they stated that it's the Mid-Season Finale. Because both myself and my stepdad immediately started to rant about how both Walking Dead and Supernatural are doing some split-season shit.

As for no new episodes this week, a good chunk of Thursday and Friday shows take a break Thanksgiving week, to avoid having people complain because they were out of town and missed them.
    Supernatural usually tends to have a mid season break. This one falls over Christmas as well, and thus makes even more sense.

Just hope the actual season finale doesn't end on another MAJOR cliffhanger.

Deleted
    ok thanks for answere i just read it on their FB page, its mid season finale :s , on promo vid they didnt clear this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Supernatural usually tends to have a mid season break. This one falls over Christmas as well, and thus makes even more sense.

Just hope the actual season finale doesn't end on another MAJOR cliffhanger.
    It will. In hopes of squeezing out yet another season. And didn't the last mid-season break last, like... 3 or 4 months. <_< Not a fan of the whole "Ohey, it's the holiday season? Too fucking bad, you can't watch new episodes of our show, despite not having much else to do."
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    They better not kill off Bobby......

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Why would they do that ya idjit lol jk, but yeah probably just taking a break for the holidays

Deleted
    its back on, on the 2nd dec for ep10 then mid season break, as for american tv since ive been d/ling shows from there for a long long time its a trend to have stuff stop before xmas and then start up in the new year end of jan beginning of feb, its horrible i know but i like the fact you get 20+ eps of some (usually) in america to british tv that only does max 12 eps though mostly 6 episode seasons/series i get mixed up with these

edit:

spoiler

Next episode synopsis says bobbies looking for something so i suspect the bullets either grazed him or just took his hat off
    Last edited by mmocb4efdb220e; 2011-11-27 at 01:45 AM. Reason: spoiler

i cant wait for it to come back on

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post

Just watched episode 10.... Idjits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude watch what they say after the episode. It continues on January.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just... GAH!

A friend of mine finally talked me into watching Supernatural three weeks ago, and of all the episodes that could have been the one I "caught up" with, it was THIS?

Balls -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P