Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    charcoal filter underwear, specifically designed to filter smells.

then all you have to do is learn how to fart silently.

no one will ever know.... ohh yeah i would get the 100m
    You're forgetting. These farts were brewed in another world. In another dimension of space and time. We do not have the technology to neutralize these things. Your choices are A) Vomit inducing fartz+100 million dollars, or B) No farts=no 100 million dollars.

second thought i cant do it
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

I have to imagine a good portion of those who will stumble across this thread already do that, to one extent or another, without any financial compensation. Some just do it casually to release built up internal pressure and don't give much thought to it. Others enjoy allowing their friends & family and sometimes complete strangers to enjoy their aromatic creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother and I ask these hypothetical questions all the time. This is much better than a lot of stuff we would agree to do for 100,000,000 dollars.

Deleted
    Who need a friend, when you have a money? Of course, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I have to imagine a good portion of those who will stumble across this thread already do that, to one extent or another, without any financial compensation. Some just do it casually to release built up internal pressure and don't give much thought to it. Others enjoy allowing their friends & family and sometimes complete strangers to enjoy their aromatic creation.
    ROFL "Aromatic creation" XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I would use my 100m to find the most immature village in the world and be the comedy king as well as lord and master of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Jokes on him, I already do that.

100 mil isn't even that much these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I get a shitload of money, and I get to clear every area I am in often with passing gas ?
    Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by lphomiej View Post
    100 mil isn't even that much these days.
    What? 100 million dollars and you're pretty feckin' rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a heartbeat.

thats a double win in my book XD
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Nah. I would love the money, but it's not worth trading my current one for one where I would fart all the time but have a lot of money.

Your question make no sense.

lol, Wow very original i must say

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    I guess you can say that you'll be .... stinking rich .... see what I did there?
    *puts on glasses*..... YEAHHHHHHH

This thread is all sorts of weird and hilarious :P
    And to the dude(s) who are calling 100 million "chump change" /facepalm + lol.

Explosive gas for 100mil? Thats not even a question, you'd be stupid to turn that down.

Maybe if it was explosive diarrhea... I think I would get fed up with shitting my pants on a daily basis.