Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scouts have been in for a while. They put those in after doing some initial focus testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although this is level 1 stuff, so it's GW2 version of killing boars, questing works like this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Although this is level 1 stuff, so it's GW2 version of killing boars, questing works like this:

-Video Snip-
    lol yes!! TB's videos!! Mif i knew you were almost as awesome as me!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    lol yes!! TB's videos!! Mif i knew you were almost as awesome as me!

Kind of bugs me when I see posts like this =(. "How will quests work?" "Are there raids?" seems people don't do research these days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

-TB vids-
    Nice vids, hadn't seen those yet. Watched the full 40min, thanks!

The questing model is the second reason why I can’t wait for GW 2. No more competitive questing!

After quitting wow back in January I really noticed this during the TOR beta. It started out ok, but then when I reached level 15 the competitive questing annoyance raised its head again.

You know what I mean, you’re out questing looking to find a specific item or killing a specific mob and there are another 4-5 people in the same area, you’ve found 5/6 items and they start beating you to the quest objectives, then all of a sudden you’ve been stuck at 5/6 for the last 5 minutes. At this point these people aren’t allies anymore, they’re competition.

You can then either play aggressively and try to beat people, or sit back passively until everyone has finished the quest before you.

GW 2 does away with all of this.