Question for people with Tattoo Sleeves (Not the fake ones)

Long title, but it gets the idea of this topic out. I was recently given the idea of finishing up my entire left arm with a sleeve after finishing my second tattoo on that arm back in September. I was just curious though, because I've been getting this idea running through my head.

Has your sleeve given you trouble getting a job? I didn't have any tat's back when I got my first job, although I got it a while later while working at the same place on my shoulder, so they didn't really notice I guess. Will it affect me with my job hunting?

not at all, my sleeves are down to my wrist and easily covered by a shirt, or a long sleeved tee under a t-shirt. don't bring it up at interview and you'll be fine.

unless you wanna wear long sleeves for the rest of your working life, anything around your elbow/forearms is generally frowned upon in the work place

Deleted
    Any job that wouldn't take you because of your body art (If you are qualified and they aren't offensive) shouldn't be worth your time. Though, I suppose that is how society is nowadays :/

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ this. My employer didnt realize I had a sleeve until after I had the job. It wasnt like I had to sneak it by them, they just appreciate the maturity of someone who takes the time to cover it up and doesnt make a big deal about it. Its almost the 2012s man, do what ya want!