Thread: Blendr

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Blendr

So I just heard about this app and thought I might give it a try. You guys got any thoughts on it? Any luck with it at all?

Amazingly good program, its been used in movies (pixar) and spfx companies. Ungodly powerful.

Just perpare for a learning curve of a brick wall.

Its not for the faint of heart.

EDIT: I just googled.....did you mean BLENDER the 3D renderor and modeler, or this weird social network app ive never heard of before. Because i was refering to the 3D program
    Last edited by PriestRela; 2011-11-27 at 04:09 AM.
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I did say app. Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcotix729 View Post
    Well, I did say app. Rofl.
    Ive been using computers since the TRS-80 and app has changed meanings lately......before it just meant application, or in unix/linux systems a /app tree used for ELF binaries. So i DO NOT automatically assume some one is talking about phones.

In fact, in in my /usr/bin/app tree right now.......so yeah.....get of my lawn lol /sarcasm
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."