WoW Cristmas Carols.

Earlier today I was sitting on wow and chatting in gchat. I started talking to one of our druids she and I started add libing Christmas carols to wow themes. We where messing around mostly with jingle bells and I started the 12 days of Christmas. We used our GM's name but for the naming shaming rule ill edit that out. The druid will be referd to as simba thats not her char name just what we call her on vent.

Also if you have any wow christmas carols post them

The Twelve Days of Christmas (In Exalted)

[Keilith] On the first day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Keilith] On the second day of Christmas, My GM game to me, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Simba] On the third day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Keilith] On the fourth day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Simba] On the fifth day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Keilith] On the sixth day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Simba] On the seventh day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 7 piping dwarves, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Keilith] On the eighth day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 8 hellfiring warlocks, 7 piping dwarves, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Simba] On the ninth day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 9 druids in tree form, 8 hellfiring warlocks, 7 piping dwarves, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Keilith] On the tenth day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 10 hunter traps, 9 druids in tree form, 8 hellfiring warlocks, 7 piping dwarves, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps!

[Simba] On the eleventh day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 11 beta Deathwing kills, 10 hunter traps, 9 druids in tree form, 8 hellfiring warlocks, 7 piping dwarves, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Keilith] On the twelve day of Christmas, My GM gave to me, 12 wipes on Ragnaros, 11 beta Deathwing kills, 10 hunter traps, 9 druids in tree form, 8 hellfiring warlocks, 7 piping dwarves, 6 darkmoon cards, 5 ENCHANTING PATTERNS. 4 blue gems, 3 epic pieces, 2 vent mutes and a g-kick for my fail deeps.

[Everyone] AND A G-KICK FOR OUR FAIL DEEPS!!!

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 06:42 AM ----------

Another one from me.

Dashing through the raid,

Face pulling the trash,

Misdirecting the heals,

Laughing all the way (HAHAHAHA)

Spear from Shannox thrown,

Ally burns real bright,

Oh what fun it is to die

When Ryolith we fail to kite!
    Last edited by Keilith; 2011-11-28 at 06:41 AM.

The city commoners should be singing these on during the winter holiday event. Seriously.

Deleted
    ROFL! At the second part.