Is this the best I can do with my offspec?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lirik/advanced

Despite the obvious missing enchants, is there any way I could improve my dps gear with my current setup?

I think I got my reforging down but what else could I do?

You could fix your gems. You shouldn't have 100% bold inferno rubies like that. You're missing some good socket bonuses. In your helmet, replace the bold inferno w/ an etched demonseye, the socket bonus is 30 str which will give you 10 more str than a bold inferno as well as some hit to put you up over 8%. In your shoulders, replace the 2nd bold inferno ruby w/ a fierce ember topaz which will keep your strength the same but add 20 haste. The rest of your gems are fine. Your reforging is fine as well. You should aslo really put your synapse springs on your gloves. They are the 1 and only reason to have engineering as a death knight so not having them on defeats the purpose.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post
    You could fix your gems. You shouldn't have 100% bold inferno rubies like that. You're missing some good socket bonuses. In your helmet, replace the bold inferno w/ an etched demonseye, the socket bonus is 30 str which will give you 10 more str than a bold inferno as well as some hit to put you up over 8%. In your shoulders, replace the 2nd bold inferno ruby w/ a fierce ember topaz which will keep your strength the same but add 20 haste. The rest of your gems are fine. Your reforging is fine as well. You should aslo really put your synapse springs on your gloves. They are the 1 and only reason to have engineering as a death knight so not having them on defeats the purpose.
    Will do, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could also get the JP neck, relic and wrists. Other than mentioned above everything else looks pretty solid