Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bleh, yellow would be LFR, I didn't want to have to do that, but I love the yellow >.< The blue is okay I guess. I'm almost glad I won't be doing much heroic, the red is...er... different?

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    Some dark green coloring would have been prefered.

You can always transmog the normal and heroic teirs into the LFR version if you like the yellow the most

reds my favorite, argh.

Deleted
    Anyone know if it looks good on a male NE? I was waiting for the race - classes thing but nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Flaminrifts View Post
    Anyone know if it looks good on a male NE? I was waiting for the race - classes thing but nothing
    No, nothing looks good on male nelf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaminrifts View Post
    On a NE male the Gloves are ridicolously small and thigh especially compared to t12 ones.
    The shoulderpads are too high, they should have decreased the Z offset from character shoulders and increased the size of the gloves.

This set looks good only on a Worgen IMHO

The 4pc bonus of Balance and Resto is really crap, especially the Balance set.
    Last edited by phiobos; 2011-11-30 at 05:44 PM.

I am personally excited about the feral set bonuses, kind of makes up for the t12 4pc letdown.
    Shoulders look sweet in blue. Rethinking my T6 transmog set ><

I think the set is sweet looking! I'm moging into the purple (LFR) set. Sweet!

LFR is yellow, normal is blue, Heroic is red.

There is no purple version, what are you talking about?