Deleted

iphone 3D (or other) Rpg games

heya guys, i'm looking for a decent 3D rpg game (themed similar to WoW) that i can play on my iphone, any suggestions? I know of Ravensword but looking for something else.

I love playing a caster in WoW so any caster themed rpgs would be welcome too <3

thx gals and guys

Deleted
    After 10 seconds found this on google: http://www.gamepro.com/article/featu...on-the-iphone/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    After 10 seconds found this on google: http://www.gamepro.com/article/featu...on-the-iphone/
    In 10 seconds? took me 5 secs earlier. Please go and re-read the post or troll in another thread, it wasn't a "omg can't find rpg apps" comment...

I'm am interested in MMO-C opinions/suggestions. Please respond if you have something valuable and constructive, i've already looked at hundreds of games and installed/deleted loads, hoping i missed a decent game :/ Thanks again <3
    Last edited by mmoc7e26181ef6; 2011-11-27 at 09:23 PM.

Hi there Aurie, you may have already found these two, but here is my recommendation:

Pocket Legends - This is the first one that was released by Spacetime Studios (I think). It's kind of like mini-WoW, although from memory the questing/dungeon groups are fairly basic. You can play a Caster class who can deal magic damage or heal yourself/allies.

Star Legends - I HIGHLY recommend this one, the second title from Spacetime Studios. It has come a long way from Pocket Legends, and includes funny quest dialogue, group quests, crafting, guilds, Auction Houses, etc. I'm playing an Engineer, which is 'sort of' a caster, although you can run around using guns or power gloves. However you can also heal, buff and shield your allies.

Both are free to play, with different levels of micro-transactions available. I've spent about $11 on Star Legends which got me a cool non-combat pet, a piece of vanity gear (like transmog in WoW), and still have a bunch of credits left over I'm saving for something good. Pocket Legends has some mini "expansions" you can purchase for a couple of dollars. The current level cap in Star Legends is 35, and I haven't encountered any areas I've needed to purchase yet, although I'm only level 16.

Hope these help..
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Deleted
    Ah, thanks alot i'll have a look into them :>

order and chaos is almost an exact clone of WoW