Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am torn between Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent. I've been playing a Smuggler, which is the Republic-equivalent of the Imperial Agent, really enjoying it so far. But I am also considering going Bounty Hunter as they seem like a lot of fun, and because of the fact that both their specs have two roles.

I was planning on playing a Smuggler, so I tried it as my first character in the beta. The class as a whole is a lot of fun, but the Cover mechanic just seems to get tedious after a while. Normal mobs die so fast that cover is useless and strong mobs die before I can even get into cover while grouping, which makes some of my best shots pretty much useless outside of the "Heroic" labeled content.

I've been playing a Consular for the past day and am enjoying the heck out of it. I think the Consular will now be my main, though I'll probably still roll a Smuggler as my main alt.

I was originally going to be a Sith Sorcerer, but after some further testing, I'm absolutely loving imperial sniper, I'll probably have the former be an alt, but I wasn't even paying attention to the agent class before this weekend

Still going SI Sorcerer as my main and IA Sniper, BH Merc and JK Guardian as alts.

i had an idea of what to do... now i dont have a fucking clue...

I was going to go Sith Sorc and played it in a weekend beta a few weeks ago, but this weekend I rolled a sith warrior and really enjoyed the melee, but not the story/feel of the warrior so I tried out a Sith Assassin. I am going to be rolling an assassin tank, it is so much fun.

I only got to play for 8 hours and was going to be a dps trooper vanguard but last minute I got mesmerized by the idea of being a Miraluka Jedi Watchman and being extremely benevolent as a Jedi. I ended up loving it and won't roll a trooper now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can not completely decide between jedi shadow or jedi sentinel. It's... INFURIATING.

This weekend ive done an Inquisitor Assasin to 17 so far and a trooper still in starter. Didnt care for the trooper though as its female shepard's voice from Mass Effect 2 and that voice grated on my nerves.

Im thinking I'll probably stick with IA for launch but that may change if I get more time in to try one of the others.

Deleted
    i wanted lightsabers but now i prefer guns

I was pretty sure I'd be going Sith Sorcerer healer leading into the Beta this weekend, but absolutely fell in love with the Bounty Hunter.

I am actually leaning towards a Female Chiss Mercenary with a conscious now.

Quote Originally Posted by Djsuastico View Post
    i wanted lightsabers but now i prefer guns
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I'm definitly going to make a Sith Sorceress, but after playing the Beta weekend I'm starting to lean towards the Imperial Sniper. Stupid choices!

My plan was to play a Bounty Hunter Mercenary (healer) and I loved the story and the play style so much but I wasn't sure about the healing so I gave Inquisitor ago (healing again) and I found I enjoyed the healing alot more, however I don't like playing FOTM classes I don't know what to do.. I should level my BH to 50 and see if the healing is anymore fun but meh I don't know.

I originally wanted to play Inquisitor Sorcerer, but after playing Smuggler (Gunslinger), I'm highly considering the switch. I'm still slightly iffy on the cover mechanic. I probably won't make a final decision until I get a chance to test out Bounty Hunter at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit here that I haven't had access to the beta, but I had one point I thought was worth making:

To those of you saying Sith Warrior tanks being a bit boring because they're like WoW warrior tanks, you're forgetting one very important thing; They'd be like WoW warrior tanks with lightsabres...

The only thing that is not cooler with lightsabres is Jason Vorhees. That is all.

I'm still conflicted. Ive played BH and SI up to level 15, and am in the process of leveling an IA, currently level 12. I will be a healer, I'm just getting a feel for each class. I know level 15 isn't really indicative of what to expect at 50, but it's the only luxury afforded by the weekend beta.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was planning on playing a Commando, since I play Hunter/Mage in WoW. After playing a Jedi Shadow to 25, I'm seriously considering playing that now. Commando is great, but Shadow is just the right mix of burst damage, stealth, and "oh my god lightsaber woooooooh".

Yep, I was sure I'd play a Jedi Knight, but I totally loved the Trooper. I really liked what I saw of the story, right in the deep end in a warzone, not going the cliched route of making you out to be a complete rookie. The abilities were nice, having a meaty nuke shot from the beginning was great, and the sticky grenades... oh the sticky grenades <3

In fact a couple of classes' stories impressed me there. I've done my fair share of starting as a nobody in MMOs. It's nice to get a salute and be called 'Sir' within the first few minutes!

Played a Bounty Hunter Mercenary healer to lvl 14, also played a Sth Inquisitor to lvl 8 that I plan to be a healer as well. Still can't decide.