Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else feels like the trailer is kinda rushed? Considering that this patch is the "flag bearer" of the expansion.

Watch this trailer and compare
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMVifVI1yw

Everything about this expansion is seriously lame....no good trailers, bad patches, awful story......

Lol, not even a narrator for the trailer, no NPC talking? What kind of shit is this? This is as bad as the Call of the Crusade (patch 3.2) trailer.

People seem to forget that there are a lot of cinematics in the raid itself aparantly that wernt on the PTR, seems to me like the cinematics department have been busy. I agree but its not to the same standard of the Icecrown one, but i can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    People seem to forget that there are a lot of cinematics in the raid itself aparantly that wernt on the PTR, seems to me like the cinematics department have been busy. I agree but its not to the same standard of the Icecrown one, but i can see why.
    i thought it was only one ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Deleted
    The trailer sucks imho. it looks kind of cheap...

The trailer wasn't that spectacular, but by all that is holy, that music was breathtakingly epic.

So awesome that mmo-champ is covered in swtor adds, and a swtor background with the disgusting cinematic coming out.

Deleted
    Trailer music had no 'feeling' like the lich king raid trailer did, come to think of it, Cata is simply without soul, from intro music, from intro cinematic, login screen music, raids, trailers... Maybe it's because Lich King as a villain has been with as since 10 years ago from Warcraft 3, it was a much bigger bond with the game and everything in it, when he was in it. It just felt 'right'. The Howling Fjord music, the atmoshphere, that time when Christmas is coming and you're there in Icecrown or Storm Peaks enjoying yourself, fooling around Dalaran which felt very 'magical' indeed, felt so soothing and warm just being there, fishing by the pool.

I'm disappointed they didn't pull out all the stops for the end of the expansion raid. It shows in the boss models, it shows in the ridiculously simple fights (hopefully HC will be different), and it shows in this trailer which is pretty much just gameplay from 'interesting' angles.Blizzard has other priorities right now so it's not unexpected...

dont u mean 30th of 11 not 29th?:P

Quote Originally Posted by turlockmike View Post

Everything about this expansion is seriously lame....no good trailers, bad patches, awful story......
    Wow I almost forgot what it was like back when Blizzard cared...

If only the deathwing fight was EPIC now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome.Cant wait to play now

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    Poor Europe... have to wait until wednesday... Have fun getting the world firsts...
    I hear normal mode world firsts are serious bizness. btw, can you tell me who got LK normal world first ?
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

The trailer feels kind of flat, and empty :/

Sad day for warcraft players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlockmike View Post

I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, but I feel that 4.3's trailer was lacking something. 4.1 and 4.2 were good ones. Just not 4.3. Guess they're in MoP swing behind the scenes.

Still, hearing that MoP is in Pre-Alpha stages (via the release of the Talent Trees and subsequent remarks made by Blizz) makes me think that the leaked product slate will be wrong about a Q2 or Q3 release and we'll be seeing it in Nov-Jan.

Transmogging is fun, but I don't think it'll be THAT fun.

Better just sit back, chill and wait.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    The trailer shows show Activision-Blizzard's profits have trippled even though WoW's subscription numbers dropped (And no, it's not just MW3)

Worst WoW trailer I've seen to date, come on now Blizzard, you know you want to start proving yourself again