Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Uh, the trailer was pretty lackluster. Seems that Blizzard isn't motivated enough anymore, but who can blame them. They did an outstanding job over the past years.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am more interested in having a really good patch, rather than how good or bad the trailer is..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2011-11-29 at 12:21 PM.

Reminds me of the TOC trailer.

Is... is that the trailer? Wtf? The Black Temple & ICC trailers were both epic as hell, and they were both kinda the final raids of the expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope the patch isn't as bad as the trailer.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2011-11-29 at 12:56 PM.

Oh god... This trailer is... BAD...

good trailer = patch one week later, do you really want to wait another week?

Deleted
    Trailer wasnt good, but its such a massive patch blizz probably cobbled it together in the morning coffee meeting! Havent logged for the last couple of weeks, as was ooking forward to the patch, but with Skyrim, Football Manager, and some Serious Sam 3 for lols on my gaming schedule, I might not even bother logging now before Christmas. Roll on MoP!

Hmm... watching the trailer i would say that they have lost all passion and trust in wow no effort just quick an dirty work... half-hearted. This makes me a really sad panda... because i bought the annual pass... for things like this... i'm desperately disappointed which course blizzard is taking with wow lately ...

Deleted
    uhm new content thats nice!
    not to soon but to little!!!
    and the patch trailer... crap, boring and uncreative!!!!!

Deleted
    Tbh 4.3 gonna be sweet, but releasing a trailer with such bad graphics is demoralizing. I really do hope the guys/girls who made this trailer is not working on anything else involving WoW. Especially the graphichs of the elements are so poor it feels like im back on my Commodore 64 once again.

Deleted
    I am wondering about 2 things: - will rogues be able to obtain legendary daggers throught the raid finder as well? - are valor points going the reset? (I guess so, but havent find any note about it)

15+ Year Old Account
    Really everyone? Worst trailer they ever made? Not cool because it had no speech and only used gameplay? Well...how about:

Worst. Trailer. Ever.DIE WoW DIE.

It wasnt bad, heh I always liked the aq trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Really everyone? Worst trailer they ever made? Not cool because it had no speech and only used gameplay? Well...how about:
    I liked the aq trailer, and 4.3 wasnt that bad.

prolly one of the worst trailers ever, think the narrator had called in sick lolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    was better.