Your Thoughts Before I Submit to Beta Forums

Please note: I loved the game from the time I started to the time I logged off. This is not a SWToR bashing thread, this is me testing

Okay so, since I know the beta forums are getting absolutely hammered with bugs etc, can you guys give me your thought on the minor issues I came across, basically I want to know is it just me being picky or not :P

Big Issues:
    Sound sometimes clipped from outside to inside (i.e. hear the wind while indoors, and also the sound on HuttBall was just terrible.
    Getting stuck in the terrain, especially after force leap.
    No Macros (we all knew this wasnt in the game) but I would to be able to bind abilities with /say for tank cooldowns e.g.
    Sometimes the map stops working (you are stuck at 0,0 on the map) you have to either take a taxi or rezone to fix
    Crashing when entering a BG
    Taxis on Nal Shaddaa, when they land they land into a floor (noclip type thing)
    Quinn is randomly naked?????

Small Issues
    Hearing other people companions make stupid comments drives me nuts
    Teleport to dungeon would be nice, e.g. 2 people inside can summon another
    No Guild Bank?
    Quick Travel is required after finishing big long chains (as it would take about an hour to get back) I feel quick travel should be a last option, not required.
    Usage bar seems abit jumpy sometimes
    Theres no explanation for your companion running being faster after you get sprint.
    After using quick travel is says 'A Shuttle has been dispatched' even if your indoor or in a cave
    Quicker system to keybind buttons would be nice

Basically what i would like to know from you guys, is there any on there that you guys had aswell, or any others, or any that are just me being retarded.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of those are bugs that need to be reported either way. Why would you need our approval?

Just go post it.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

A lot of thoes are bugs that hopfully will be fixed by launch, some of the other stuff is just minor things that may or may not even get noticed by a lot of people, like saying a shuttle is dispatched while your indoors, Once you get sprint , the quest turn in at different areas of the map is so much easier, can stilll seem like your running a lot, but i havnt really minded it.

And some of the stuff, guild bank,macros and the sort im sure will be looked into after launch.

Its a new game, and its not even launched yet, im sure there will be some stuff that will be fixed prior to launch, and a lot of stuff that will get done after launch, no game ever launched perfect, not even WOW, it had a good deal of issues when it launched, but people tend to forget that , they just see the game now that its 7 years old and wonder why not all other NEW games are not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearing other peoples companion quotes at the same volume, no matter how far away they are.
    Orange pixel in the chat bar.
    I had a couple of CTDs, with no explanation.

A lot of the OP's comments are Quality Of Life Issues, not bugs. Though summoning stones for Heroics would be nice!

Did this really need it's own thread:

Their is one right here title: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-and-opinions

Beta Thoughts and Opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post is fine, but probably didnt need its own thread. All of your concerns are already submitted bugs. But you get a "E" for Effort! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Conzar View Post
    Orange pixel in the chat bar.
    Had that one two, thought it was a dead pixel for a while until I loaded pain and used the fill tool on random colors to see if I could see it still which I couldn't, still not sure if it's a dead pixel that's how annoying it is having a lone orange pixel just sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomhvk View Post
    Small Issues
    Hearing other people companions make stupid comments drives me nuts
    That really has to be a bug. I'm certain it will be fixed based on the number of complaints they are getting over it. Also, it makes no sense to be hearing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people talking about the orange pixel... I missed it, completely, hopefully it's gone in the live launch or else i'll be staring at it constantly. <.<