Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not sure if troll, but hey.

The bosses have no mechanics, zomg a knockback(how epic), and the threat mechanic is retarded, it'll make fights last 0123750912357120 years coz so many ppl gotta hold back.
    You did what, the first flashpoint? Not even that? Go do Ragefire Charm or Wailing Caverns, those boss mechanics sure are complex! LOL

Threat mechanic is retarded? Its exactly the same principle as wow and other games. Some classes have threat modifiers (*hint* tanks) to help at that matter, the rest, well, don´t.

As for the cinematics, while solo you can skip every single one, if that's what you want. The 'problem' occurs on replayability of flashpoints, when you skip cutscenes but have to wait for the other party members.

Other then that, it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by nyoan View Post
    If you don't like them, skip them with spacebar.
    Yeah sure but if the whole point of this mmo is all this story and I don't like the story then I shouldn't play this mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Yeah sure but if the whole point of this mmo is all this story and I don't like the story then I shouldn't play this mmo.
    And that's your call. Nobody really cares tbh if you decide to play it or not.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This needed it's own thread....