Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, fuck no. They don't even know what the stuff is. I remember being about that age and fingering my friend's little sister with one of her toys and we didn't know what the fuck we were doing. I doubt she even remembers it. Repressed memories ftw

No. And the parent/s should be slapped with a hefty fine for wasting the courts time on such a piece of total bullshit. Taxpayers are the ones paying for idiots like that to be heard in court.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read this some days ago in a news site here in my country.
    The main reason he was charged with this is because the father of that girl is some high ranked official in that state and that´s the reason the prosecutor decided to go this far with this.
    This case it utter bullshit.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    I wouldn't say harmless children's game. But no it's just parents trying to point the blame away from them selves as usual. They just don't want to do any actual parenting them selves.
    Kids have been playing doctor since there have been doctors. One of them probably had a shot in the bottom or something, so were just trying to do what the doctor did. The only reason this is seen as perverted is because the parents and government officials made it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah... no. this is ridiculous. everyone played doctor when they were little. i remember watching kids do things in the plastic tunnels that connected the sections of the playground. whoever is making this kid a sex offender needs to be blacklisted from any jobs where intelligence matters and they can peel potatoes and carrots at a soup line for the rest of their life.
    weeee!

So now the kids life is ruined because something he did when he was 6? Wow... I can't even remember most of the stuff I did when I was 6...

10+ Year Old Account
    lolwut? The kid's six. SIX.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Fuck no, that's ridiculous. I FREAKIN' PLAYED DOCTOR (being the precocious and curious male scamp that I was) at the age of six and I'm fairly certain that the girl's parents just wrote it off as, "Oh, nothing really bad happened, and he was punished and taught a lesson. No harm done."

Deleted
    While not referring to this case, I think Americans generally take these things too far and are prudes. As said above, 19yo has sex with 17yo and is a sex offender for life, searchable by anyone. Totally ignoring the fact that ever since 15ish anyone is both mentally and physically ready for these kinds of relations.

To comment on the case, this is stupid. 6yo kids know nothing about anything. I don't even remmember what I did in that age. I might understand the parents are pissed of because their "little girl was used" but it really is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarunico View Post
    That 19 year old who had sex with a willing 17 year old is a mentally sick individual, and I'm glad we all know he is a rapist for sure. Nevermind that he's now married to the woman he "molested," we have to make sure all of his prospective employers and neighbors know that he's a rapist.
    Obvious counter example, that's fine, but that's not close to what I was talking about. I don't disagree with that at all but the solution can't be to throw the baby out with the bath water.

If you'd rather rapists and child molesters to be allowed free reign, then that's your opinion. Personally I'd like to know where they're hiding.

Deleted
    would instantly leave this horrible land

That child doesn't need to be labeled a sex offender, he needs to be taught about sex education and more specifically why it's wrong to just go ahead and do something like that.

But kids are innocent and don't need sex ed until they are 18 right parents? We wouldn't wish to corrupt their poor innocent narrow minds with our filthy sex ideas.

To clarify i am having a dig at the parents who insist their children do not need sex education.

Deleted
    They should´ve just told the boy he did something wrong and then get on with their lifes.

Deleted
    That's retarded. Kids play doctor, that's what they do. If adults don't like it then it's their job to sit the kids down and explain why they shouldn't (just tell them that everytime they do it a grizzly bear may come and bite them at night or something, this way they shouldn't be scarred for life :P). There's absolutely no legitimate reason to punish children for doing something they don't even know is undesirable. And when they do and still do, they deserve a healthy spank, not a serious crimilar record for life... What is going on with this world?

10+ Year Old Account
    I kissed a girl before I was 6 ... Happy I don't live in Wisconsin then.

I'm not for any USA vs the World stuff, but ... seriously, WFT?

I hope the rest of the USA isn't as demented ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    I'll believe it happened, but I'd blame the boy's parents
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

15+ Year Old Account
    This is stupid. He's 6. He doesnt even know what sex is.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

This case is ADHD and a meth pipe. Why I felt like quoting Codement I have no clue. It just seems strangely fitting given how retarded abridged Suzaku is. Anywho, it's so ridiculous I can't even think of an intelligent response. How anyone could think this is remotely reasonable is beyond me. It's like a bad Family Guy episode lol.

I can't even really remember what I used to do as a 6 year old. I do remember that in first grade I daydreamed a lot. I was always imagining myself as someone from TV. Most commonly Pikachu or Gohan, and the other kids on the playground were rival pokemon or aliens to be destroyed. We all did things as kids that make no sense.

I don't see how a 6 year old kid playing doctor and touching a girl's butt is any different from me playing pokemon and pretending to electrocute my classmates because I wanted to believe I was a yellow rat. I'm now 20 years old, and I don't kidnap people so I can strap electrodes to various body parts in order to electrocute them to death while wearing a giant pikachu costume.

In much the same way, I don't think this kid is going to grow up to be a rapist because he touched a girl when he was 6.

Quote Originally Posted by LTCrystallite View Post
    I completely disagree. Kids are curious naturally and very imaginative. If you tell them "No" with no reason as to why, they'll do it anyways. Even if you DO give them a reason not to, they'll still do it because it's exciting and new to them.

We're ALL like this as human beings. I can't tell you enough that the definition of a child is that they mainly don't do what they're told. When you tell a kid not to do something they've never done, chances are you're provoking them to do it even more.

Not to say there aren't kids who listen and obey, but they don't listen to everything the parents say. Kids get into trouble. It's how we just are as human beings.
    Like I said, I'm a parent myself so I'm quite aware that children do not listen to everything that they're told. Normal kids do not just get curious and randomly touch another child's private parts though. I'm sure if you stuck two kids in the tub together naked and weren't watching, curiosity might take over there, but again, whose fault is that? Not the kids. I know my husband and I have taught our daughter that her private parts are hers and hers only, her doctor has told her the same thing during routine check ups (so that she understands there is a difference between the doctor looking at her and another adult), and they have been lectured on the subject at her school. The school actually sent home a flyer last year explaining the lecture they would be giving the kids and how we should handle questions at home afterwards. The issue of child molestation is a serious one and it is extremely important to teach children about what is and is not appropriate touching.

For the record, no I am not suggesting that the child in question was a sex offender. Children will imitate things they have seen and heard. Which is why I said that if the child touched the girl under her clothing, his parents need to be held accountable for this behavior and the question needs to be asked, where did this boy learn this behavior. If the boy simply touched the girl's clothed butt, then it's simply a matter of teaching him this behavior is not acceptable and moving on. Children are most certainly capable of learning and by 5/6 years old they are usually old enough to understand right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    I kissed a girl before I was 6 ... Happy I don't live in Wisconsin then.

I'm not for any USA vs the World stuff, but ... seriously, WFT?

I hope the rest of the USA isn't as demented ...
    Don't worry, most of us are nice, reasonable people.