Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Political correctness gone mad, unfortunately. I'm still convinced that the people involved in these cases only do it for the media attention, since we're meant to be one of the more intelligent species upon this planet. My faith in humanity slips away by the day.

I hope they are happy that they have ruined the future for a little baby. I don't understand why they would do this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse not.

I would talk to his parents about this, just to let them know .. but nothing more.

Unless it keeps on happing ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its up to the parents of the daughter to seek civil action against the parents of the son. I beat the court would consider it if the act was significant or at least strongly indicative of other more grave problems at home. The parents of the victim should seek an attorney for counsel not the mmo-champ forums. Without knowing more,purely opinion, I would think that this is a very weak case, that would be expensive to pursue, easily defended and ultimately a huge waste of time for our court system.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is "playing doctor" I never took part in this game as a child

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If anything the Parent should be punished for neglecting to watch over their child.

no, at that age children do not understand sexual things and they are just playing innocently
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Back in my day all we got for playing doctor was a mere spanking! It's not like they know what they're doing, they're just discovering themselves.
    SHOCKING, I know.
    It's like nature doesn't consider what we think is moral as natural.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    For the first thing, touching her butt is really nothing. Especially as a small kid at the age of 6 playing a harmless game (doctors)... Secondly, you're not the same person really when you've become 18. Your brain, body and everything around you has changed, you've growned into a man (or a youth if you haven't gotten your morals straight yet).

Conclusion: America is fucking absurb when it comes to this... Can't believe it... :/
    really dude? You are throwing the whole country into this when it is a single case in a single state I'm sure whatever country you are from they do shit thats just as stupid so please think before you call out a whole country.

Deleted
    I found the link to the article, take a look guys http://reason.com/blog/2011/11/23/pa...g-their-6-year

EDIT And after reading the complaint http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/...0-18135628.pdf, I have learned that the boy allegedly inserted his finger into the victim's anal cavity. Although I don't think that a 6 year old child should be prosecuted, I believe that doing such a thing at his age is extremely sick and I don't want to see what kind of psycho he will become. Oh and the fact that he has ADHD justifies nothing.
    Last edited by mmoc60223aaf3d; 2011-11-29 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I wouldn't make anyone a sex offender. Those laws are total bullshit. The entire sex offender registry is a bogus, failed system.
    tell that to the child that was abducted by a paedophile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there an actual source from where this happened? I've been afk a few days and may have missed it.

Also, probably not.

sadly why there are so many "sex offenders at US"

sure there are real ones but theres also Kids who is sex offender, a 11ish boy was given a picture of a girl.. well you figure the rest. it went to court then he got charged for sex offender.

I bet there are Drunken people that get charged sex offender because they had to pee somewhere or loose his/her pants somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a world where pizza is a vegetable, I've stopped being surprised at the monumentally ignorant ways laws and rules are being enforced, but the realization gained from this thread has managed to drop that bar down lower again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    Id talk to parents of the little girl and tell them to teach their daughter to not be such a provocative whore....
    Loled so hard I spit up my coffee.

OT: Heres a quote from the DA: "The legislature could have put an age restriction in the statute if it wanted to. The legislature did no such thing."

In summary, retarded Wisconsin legislature. The suit will probably get to a high enough court to prompt a changing of that legislature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garganchewin View Post
    Loled so hard I spit up my coffee.

OT: Heres a quote from the DA: "The legislature could have put an age restriction in the statute if it wanted to. The legislature did no such thing."

In summary, retarded Wisconsin legislature. The suit will probably get to a high enough court to prompt a changing of that legislature.
    I hope your keyboards ok ...i hate it when that happens

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiballa View Post
    So here's the situation. You're the parent of a 5 year old girl. She is out with a group of kids her age, and they decide to play "doctor". Upon her arrival back home, you speak to her and find out the details, and that a 6 year old boy may have touched her butt whilst playing this harmless children's game. Do you seek legal action to label the boy a sex offender upon turning 18 for an action he committed at the age of 6?

It happened in Wisconsin.
    I dont know but to me it seems like everyone is trying to sue anyone they can for anything just so they can get money out of it, its starting to be crazy. It always makes me laugh because when someone gets convicted of something theres 100 other people that start to remind themselves that it happened to them and they come out, but before they couldn't, it always made me wonder how does that work.