Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Steal lots of furniture, electronics, bars of gold, etc. Have lots of sex with whoever I want, give a few people Dr. Phil haircuts or something. What else?

10+ Year Old Account
    (1) Kill everyone I hate
    (2) Make sweet love to all the hot girls
    (3) ^
    (4) Take random cars and drive them all over the place and smash them up and shit
    (5) (See #2)

I'm pretty sure they'd know if they'd been raped - specially if you and your sperm are unaffected by this time stop. The chicks you banged panties would all be dry and then all of a sudden they'd feel the wetness - semen has a pretty distinct feel too if they happened to find the nearest toilet. Also, it's worth noting that while semen may still be functional, the women's reproductive system shouldn't be - ie you could fill them with your seed but don't expect any pregnancies, unless you happened to have one last quickie moments before the time stop expired..

Had my DNA been on record however and they managed to track me down, I'd have to make sure I drove as far around Aus or wherever I was and bang as many chicks in as many different post codes so even if the po po came knocking on my door accusing me I'd be like - "So let me get this straight... you are accusing me of raping a thousand different women from a multitude of different post codes, simultaneously? <hysterical laugh> <shuts door>"

*edit*Jesus christ, I was pointing out flaws and making points about other peoples creepy notions - sigh it was a hypothetical..

It's worth pointing out though that half the stuff that's been mentioned by people is something they would actually act upon - this time stop thing is effectively a moral "hall pass", do what ever the hell they want to for a month and if clever enough, get away with it. I do not endorse rape ever, but apparently you can't discuss a hypothetical without being vilified.

At this point I don't care if I get a flat out ban, that infraction is a complete overreaction and unjustified. Since when was being creepy even against the rules, inappropriate sure, but creepy? really? And was it really that inappropriate? I even tried to use words that would be considered less offensive.
    <Infracted: Don't be creepy as hell>
    Last edited by Schmiggy; 2012-07-12 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    I would.. stop in time aswell? Otherwise I would be mindfucked and cry

Deleted
    What would I do for a month?

Kaley Cuoco.

/thread

Think people.
    The whole raping scenario, while morally wrong of coarse, fear of getting the girl pregnant can be avoided with BIRTH CONTROL!!
    The stealing thing with having to break in and leaving traces. Doors and windows dont get locked 24/7. If time stopped at night, there are still a lot of 24hour places.
    and heat and electricity....generators (machines can be restarted)

Steal all the things! Have the perfect pair of gloves too...just steal from a bunch of stores and pickpocket everyone. Maybe robe a gun store or eight too, expand my collection. Also, if possible, try to figure out how I'd transfer some awesome house into my name; assuming the paperwork or whatever wasn't super complicated.

i'd go kidnap Miley Cyrus, take a bunch of pictures of us by the beach, riding bikes, playing games, etc. When time started again, i'd explain to everyone that time was stopped for a month, which could be proven due to rule #6. If night and day still precede one another, then we must still be rotating on our own axis, which must mean we are still orbiting of the sun. Scientists would look at current data of where we are in our orbit and where we would have been a month earlier. I'd be praised as a national hero, everyone would love me

I would tell Miley we are going out, she would go along with it because she would be starving from not have eaten for an entire month. So we would go out to dinner and we would of course hit it off completely.

The end.

PS - you're thread has more plot holes then Back to the Future 3, but i still enjoyed it.
    i'm also glad that, "Air didn't stop"
    Last edited by Potatowizard; 2011-11-28 at 11:07 PM.

Some of you people are seriously creepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they'd know if they'd been raped - specially if you and your sperm are unaffected by this time stop. The chicks you banged panties would all be dry and then all of a sudden they'd feel the wetness - semen has a pretty distinct feel too if they happened to find the nearest toilet. Also, it's worth noting that while semen may still be functional, the women's reproductive system shouldn't be - ie you could fill them with your seed but don't expect any pregnancies, unless you happened to have one last quickie moments before the time stop expired..

Had my DNA been on record however and they managed to track me down, I'd have to make sure I drove as far around Aus or wherever I was and bang as many chicks in as many different post codes so even if the po po came knocking on my door accusing me I'd be like - "So let me get this straight... you are accusing me of raping a thousand different women from a multitude of different post codes, simultaneously? <hysterical laugh> <shuts door>"

<Infracted: Don't be creepy as hell>
    This warrants an infraction? It's not like it's in any way plausible at all? He's just theorizing, and having fun with the idea of a timestop. There's no way any of these things would actually happen. I don't think that post deserved an infraction. Am I wrong?

Deleted
    This might make me a bit sadistic, but I think about this quite a lot.

1: Find as many celebrities as I can and take photos of them in unsightly disturbing positions with other people.
    2: Make an army of mini-me's.
    3. Give fat people free liposuction with a chainsaw.
    4. Kill people who have wronged innocent people and have gotten away with it due to their status or anything similar.
    5. Kill politicians, any religious person, hippies, hobos and any guy wearing pink leather pants.
    6. Rob every bank in a 300 mile radius. (While wearing latex gloves)
    7. Pillage towns that don't have any hot women. It would have wasted my time and I would have been angry.
    8. Learn to fly a 737 airplane.
    9. Learn to use a parachute.
    10. Fly said plane into Wall Street bank.
    11. Use said parachute as a means of escape.
    12. Last but not least; Shove fireworks into the ass of every ex-girlfriend I've had and people I hate.

Sit back and watch the beginning of a beautiful world.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would steal, why lie there ^^? there's no need to leave proof, i can just pick rich dudes money out of their frozen hands, for example:

I steal a plane. I could manage to fly a Cessna182 by myself.

So i sneak into UK's traffic air to land in London or wherever i manage to lol.

Then i go to the comercial street and steal the money from the cunstomer's frozen hands :P

Onces i managed to get some k's , i go to put some people on their place....

And then i keep with some smartstealling to get rich like mad. I would also try to knoe a lot of faked truths they tell us in that time and even put facts somewhere to make it public
    Last edited by shise; 2011-11-28 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    This warrants an infraction? It's not like it's in any way plausible at all? He's just theorizing, and having fun with the idea of a timestop. There's no way any of these things would actually happen. I don't think that post deserved an infraction. Am I wrong?
    If you have any issues with moderation, feel free to PM an admin. That being said, he isn't even masking it as theoretical. He's discussing how he'd commit mass rape, which has no place here. Posts like that are why people can't have nice things, I saw the thread topic and knew there would be someone who would try and be creepy and derail it with rape discussion.

Again, feel free to PM an admin(Sunshine/Boub) if you want to take it up with someone, but any further discussion will be considered derailment, and be handled accordingly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    If you have any issues with moderation, feel free to PM an admin. That being said, he isn't even masking it as theoretical. He's discussing how he'd commit mass rape, which has no place here. Posts like that are why people can't have nice things, I saw the thread topic and knew there would be someone who would try and be creepy and derail it with rape discussion.

Again, feel free to PM an admin(Sunshine/Boub) if you want to take it up with someone, but any further discussion will be considered derailment, and be handled accordingly.
    I was just asking, as I've seen creepier posts in the thread.
    No more of that though.

@Sononeknows, that all seems a little harsh, and also a little hard to manage in a month.
    If I had to dedicate a month of loneliness to one thing, I'd catch up on all of the schoolwork I'm falling behind on.

Am I the only one who'd run around trying to cop a feel with every hot woman I find?

Edit: Apparently I missed the post about wanting to rape everyone. But I dunno if I'd go that far, haha.

I would rob banks until I had roughly a billion dollars then I would go on a shooting spree and kill those who have wronged me in the past. I'd also kill a few famous people and political people who I don't care for. Once time is up I'd live a good life, and would feel great about what i did.

Deleted
    Lots.. Lots of free stuff..

Deleted
    Considering Denmark is a rather small country, I'd say I could go steal a few million in our neighbouring countries before the timelimit is up. Switzerland seems like a tempting vacation target. I'd also find a way to get a large freezer into my apartment and then just stash a ton of expensive meat in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I deleted the posts in question, but, seriously, any more derailment about moderation will be infracted. Feel free to PM me or an admin if you have an issues with moderation.

Deleted
    Tie ALL the shoelaces together!