Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well first of all, if time just suddenly stops, I would make darn sure that it isn't some freaky japanese gameshow where everyone acts like time stands still :P

I'd probably start with some "shopping". Getting all the games I wanna check out, get some new clothes/shoes, stocking up on food, taking small amounts and just spreading thefts over many different places so noone gets too harsh a blow, preferably so little that they don't bother investigating it. Pickpocketing alot of people for minor amounts also seems like a good idea. Once I had enough cash to buy consumables for a decade or so, I would catch up with some long overdue schoolwork, trying to combinate that with finally having time to test out Skyrim, aswell as sleep alot! (testing out big games aswell as sleeping logical error)

Concerning the many rape-till-you-drop posts, I don't think you've thought it through. Sure, getting some whenever you want with whoever you want might sound good on paper, but you gotta remember that they are still frozen, motionless. Sex is as much about interaction and response from partner as it is about personal stimulation. If that didn't matter you could just aswell go steal a blow-up doll and go nuts without breaking the law/gathering std's/sounding really creepy on forum discussing the subjectt. Personally, I think it would be dull.. Might be tempted to cop a feel or two though :P

I'd probably write something. Maybe fill in details for my D&D setting. I'd definitely watch a lot of DBZ. Of course, it could be fun to find the guy that made Dragonball: Evolution, strap him to a chair, and force him to watch Goku vs Piccolo at the world martial arts tournament, with a little message at the end that says how badly he messed up Dragonball.

Of course I wouldn't want to kill him, so I'd want to set up some kind of time release for whatever restraints I set up. I don't have all the details planned, but basically I want him to understand from the point of view of a fan, how badly he screwed up. Oh, and nobody cares about Dragonball, everyone wanted super saiyans.

I would say I want to kick Tameem Antoniades in the balls, (the guy that's screwing up Devil May Cry) but he lives in Europe, and I would have no means of getting there because I can't fly a plane.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-11-29 at 02:30 AM.

Um...I'd probably get banned if I said what I'd really do. But lets just say there would be thousands of immaculate conceptions around the world and thousands of random black eyes.

So basically I'd go around banging chicks and punching people in the eye. Not that imaginative but whatever.

"Ew gross they wouldn't even be moving". So it's business as usual *air high-five to myself*.

I'd fill the capitol buildings of government with Monkeys from zoo, take EVERYONES clothing, Switch the Coffee bags from Starbucks with jelly beans at a candy store, Leave a stripper from a club in the room of a 15 year old nerdy kid (hey its probably his dream anyway), steal a ton of those Window Garfield plushies and leave em stuck to the front of peoples cars and houses, get a shark from the ocean and put it in lobster tank at a seafood restaurant, and to top it off Construct a huge Pikachu out of Legos and leave it outside Al gores house(no real reason I would just hope he writes about an inconvenient Pokemon)
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

I would go around undressing girls and drive fancy cars since i cant log into wow or battlefield 3.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Anyone who wouldn't use this time to steal at least a few 10 million dollars is a fool.

Life is an endless treadmill. You go to school to get an education, you get an education to get a job, you get a job so you can have money, and you use money to buy things that you need.

If you had money without having to waste your life away, you could break out of the mold. You could live and be who you are, and experience things you never would have experienced otherwise.

Some people say that money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure does make life a hell of a lot easier.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-11-29 at 02:49 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Drive to Area 51 and see whats really going on there, maybe theres a jet pack like in GTA.

Deleted
    Drive people at random places in Eurasia, creating total chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    Take pictures of myself with famous people, then proclaim they're my best friends loudly and with vigor.
    Take f*d up pictures of myself with famous people, then blackmail them a month later.

Quote Originally Posted by IsoLovesYou View Post
    Take f*d up pictures of myself with famous people, then blackmail them a month later.
    Sounds good haha, i'll try that myself :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    I'd use a short person to pick up all the stuff I wanna steal like a giant fork
    This made me LOL so hard!
    I'm guessing I would be able to move people around and then when I stopped touching them they would be still no matter what I did.
    I would use the people as Lego blocks and make a giant dinosaur so when they woke up their faces would just be like:

And I will be all like:
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id make a human pyramid and pour honey all over them from the top

Then I would go steal ALOT of stuff and fill my bedroom with it, like a huge 3D TV and massive speakers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Id make a human pyramid and pour honey all over them from the top

Then I would go steal ALOT of stuff and fill my bedroom with it, like a huge 3D TV and massive speakers

honey thats a fun idea, you go around busy streets and make everyone all sticky, using honey or glue, though you would have to do it like 10mins before time unfreezes or they wont be sticky anymore :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    I cant post what I would actually do because I will be infracted.

Of the many things I think this is the safest to post, I would raid police drug lockers, put LSD into the water supplies of as many towns as I could, take vital components of all police firearms and destroy them. If time permit I would remove people from all major bank buildings and burn them to the ground.
    Hello, fellow fan of the Joe Rogan Experience!

I like the idea of putting LSD into water supplies.
    Then i'd do a little bit of stealing, just enough to pay off all my debts and maybe get a few things for myself and the people i love

Ok, and a few inappropriate things as well. Just a few though, i swear!
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm... a one month period of frozen time, you say? I would take the nap of champions.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go to Area 52 (or other zones of the same kind) and see what really is there. Also, I'd steal like just a few bucks from everyone, so they wouldn't find out that I stole them/wouldn't care. I'd probably also learn to drive/ride a motorcycle by myself, do illegal stuff, those kid of things.

hmm, step 1: steal 10,000 dildos, step 2: go to the gigantic city mall in Minnesota, which incidentally, has about 10'000 people in it, step 3: ??? step 4: videotape the confusion when the month is up!

Quote Originally Posted by darktitan View Post
    hmm, step 1: steal 10,000 dildos, step 2: go to the gigantic city mall in Minnesota, which incidentally, has about 10'000 people in it, step 3: ??? step 4: videotape the confusion when the month is up!
    i like that idea
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlakand View Post
    Go to Area 52
    Think you mean area 51, hate to break it to ya but after the government admitted they were using that area of groom lake Nevada for classified military tests back in the late 90's the amount of people monitoring it got so high that they government up & shut it down.
    Nobody is sure where they moved the projects to but all you can find there anymore is abandoned hangers & an abandoned air strip.

Not even sure I would want to go there because many of the people who formally worked there filed a law suit back in the 90's as well. Many of them had contracted cancer or other diseases due to exposure to toxic chemicals & radiation from the nuclear radiation from the tests they did in that area back in the 60s.

As for what I would do, I'd probably steal a bunch of sh!t like electronics, TV's, new computer & some money.

I would probably also use the time to go through the personal info of a bunch of people I hate/dislike for use later.

Then there are also a decent amount of famous/infamous people I really hate/dislike I would use that info to ruin.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillin D View Post
    Hm... a one month period of frozen time, you say? I would take the nap of champions.
    You have a whole month to do whatever the hell you wanted with no repercussions and no one stopping you... and you would take a nap.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.