Poll: Will or did you buy the game? And what edition?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post Will or did you buy the game? And what edition?

Pretty simple. After this beta, or before, did you buy the game or are you planning to do so, and what edition?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buying the normal version.

I will not buy it, because I know I will get bored from it very quickly.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Ill try it out for a month, if i like it i'll keep playing. If not ill scrap it and go back to playing wow.

My country doesn't get preorders (*raises fist at Bioware*), though I'll be lurking around to get it as soon as possible. Not interested in CE, whatever game that might be. It's just a waste of money.

I enjoyed the SWTOR experience but after 2 days I started to get tired of the repetitive questing, its way too linear.

Flashpoints are a blast thou, didnt had a chance to try BGs thou.

Iam not gona buy it at release thats for sure not swimming in cash and I dont wana pay for 2 subs and also SWTOR box also I would had to upgrade my graphics card as its not cutting it on SWTOR, I need wait to see reports of endgame both PVE operations, PVP balance and UI improvments and then make a better decision

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered the normal version, don't care for CE.

I will never buy a CE, but I do have this game preordered.

Not so sure you should group "not buying the game" with "unsure" because they are two very distinct answers.

I have no knowledge of starwars outside of the 6 movies. last starwars game I ever played was jedi academy 2. If your a starwars fan you can have it but truth be told I would rather save my money and buy Mass Effect 3 when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I have the sneaking feeling that this is or will devolve into a troll thread with a troll poll? Time will tell I suppose..

I pre ordered a normal edition of the game after my 11/11/11 beta experience. It was fantastic and the skies the limit for this game in my opinion. Usually I buy CES of games I really like but for mmos they're an exception. Not much thats good in the CE.

I'd buy the collector's if it wasn't so DAMN expensive.

Pre-ordered the big Collector's Edition.

I'm a bit skeptical to mentioning that as it feels I'll be assaulted at any moment.

I was not impressed with the beta so no, I will not buy this game.

I came late to the party and could only find the normal version (since I live in Australia and had to get it shipped from oversea's)

Pretty dissapointed, I love bonus content, but not willing to pay the $300.00 people are reselling the CE for on Amazon.

why do some keep up to date with a game that they're not going to play? especially hanging around in forums for that particular game. i just don't understand it.

Should have separated "Don't know yet" and "Will not buy".
    If I my mind comes around I'll probably buy deluxe version.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Pre-ordered the big Collector's Edition.

I'm a bit skeptical to mentioning that as it feels I'll be assaulted at any moment.
    meh i'm happy with my purchase of the collectors edition at the moment and feel like i will be happy with it for a good long time, i have bought every collectors edition for every MMO and expansion that has come out (in games that i actually cared about, and beta tested) and even though i don't play those games any more (wow, rift, aion and such) i'm still happy i bought them, lots of little collectibles

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I enjoyed rift during beta more than this and I didn't even like it that much. This game was way over-hyped

Star Wars isn't really my thing. Gotta hand it to their official forums for being the shitfest of the century though. I can't get enough of that place.