Poll: Which class will you play first on launch day?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Which class will be your first 50?

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Consular
    Smuggler
    Trooper
    Sith Warrior
    Sith Inquisitor
    Bounty Hunter
    Imperial Agent

Had a similar post of free responses for which class to play on launch day, but just want to see how the community will trend towards classes.

IA first because I haven't touched it in Beta and I don't know the story.

I'll likely level SW along with it or shortly after.

Smuggler. Avoided playing it (or any republic classes) to avoid spoilers, but gave IA a run up to level 11 and I really like the cover mechanic and general feel of the play style. Now just need to decide between Scoundrel and Gunslinger.
    Yub Yub

Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    Smuggler. Avoided playing it (or any republic classes) to avoid spoilers, but gave IA a run up to level 11 and I really like the cover mechanic and general feel of the play style. Now just need to decide between Scoundrel and Gunslinger.
    Scoundrel. It'll make grouping sooooooooo much easier.

As for my choice: Commando heals all the way, baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sith Warrior. I have not touched it nor have I touched Korriban since I want to experience everything fresh come launch.
    My first alt will probably be IA since I absolutely love the story.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    IA - Sniper, It's burst capabilities is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Jedi Guardian. Hoping they aren't as crappy as they are in beta.

I'll have a Shadow moving up right behind him just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian, Sentinel, Seer, Gunslinger (or IA Sniper)... I'll have to see how the trooper specs and Shadow plays aswell...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Jedi consular shadow

IA Sniper then a Sith Inquisitor, which I will be putting on the light-side...Will be so fun to troll empire groups with goodboy actions

Sith Inquisitor, their story is very compelling. They are more then the brute champions of the dark side. (Sith Warrior) A inquisitor said before "Their are many who claim the dark side, but few who possess it" I like the lighting bolts crackling at a distance. The huge melee companion that fight's off your side. Not because of the style of fighting is more ranged. But because "evil master mind" thing headed up behind that. After that, I might play a Sith Warrior. In fact I most without a doubt play a Sith Warrior. But for the empire.

Deleted
    Jedi Consular (healer) if my friend will roll a tank to <<guard>> me
    Otherwise a <<tank>> to motivate my bg friends to attack !

Sith Inquisitor (Healer). No exceptions; I'll also be my same race and everything from the beta. Twi'lek Female.

My goal this weekend was to play each starting planet to level 10 to see.
    I also picked the 4 non-parallel classes: so Jedi Knight, Sith Inq., Bounty Hunter, and Trooper.
    All the stories were good, very good, shockingly good.

Let me just say that after 6 years of playing wow, I found the bounty hunter to be more fun than anything I ever did before in wow (and Rift, LOTR, etc.)
    But the Trooper, which ranked fourth for me going in, turned out to be surprisingly better - hard core OP GI Joe in Star Wars.. blew my mind.
    Many people think this class might be underrepresented, but it won't after people try it - it will be the number one alt turned into a full reroll class.

I'd prefer to be a force user, and prefer to be a traditional melee tank, so the Jedi Knight was a solid choice.
    It held up real well, and maybe had the best starting planet story, but alas I'd rather be GI Joe.
    In fact, many of us on the starting world started to seriously consider rolling GI Joe as our main - instead of our original plan!

But then I played my Sith Inquisitor - accidently played to level 23 and leveled Biochem/Bioanalysis to boot (until the crafting recipes vanished - bug).
    Got my ship too, wow the ship side game blows the crap out of Pokemon..... think Galaga in 3D.
    And the ship doubles as player housing.
    In fact I'd bet a million dollars that Blizzard called an emergency meeting to use phasing to make player housing.
    It worked awesome - I could hang out on that ship all day... it would be nice to get a female spacegoat on there with me... purple skinned level 1 mage...

Anyway, I'm hooked on the SI healer... my next 6 years of gaming are all planned out.
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

I'm not surprised at all at seeing the Consular and Inquisitor classes ahead at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    I also picked the 4 non-parallel classes: so Jedi Knight, Sith Inq., Bounty Hunter, and Trooper.
    Dropped the ball there, BountyHunter=Trooper. You missed the Agent\Smuggler class with the cover system .

I'll most likely be a Human Smuggler. Loved it.

Can other players enter your ship ? Guess not, but would be cool!

Will focus mainly on a Sith Inquisitor. But most likely level a BH on the side.

I'm making a smuggler be my first class that I'll level to 50, I'll be going gunslinger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    My goal this weekend was to play each starting planet to level 10 to see.
    Trooper is the mirror of Bounty Hunter.

Commando Trooper will be my first 50 .