10+ Year Old Account

4.3 Demo Rotation

Hey - since the main thread hasn't been updated I just wanted to make sure.. It's the same rotation, but on the fights where you don't need to reapply immolate (in which incinerate is your filler), and when we replace Moonwell Chalice we use Metamorphosis with Demon Soul every time?
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Short answer: Nothing changes in rotation or Meta usage.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as you can replace MWC, you dont need to synch meta with demonsoul (and MWC obviously) anymore. Just use both abilities whenever they are off cooldown. Except for the first meta, which you synch with demonsoul:felguard. After that switch to the felpuppy and use meta and demonsoul:felhunter (no need to petswap anymore) whenever off CD.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    As soon as you can replace MWC, you dont need to synch meta with demonsoul (and MWC obviously) anymore. Just use both abilities whenever they are off cooldown. Except for the first meta, which you synch with demonsoul:felguard. After that switch to the felpuppy and use meta and demonsoul:felhunter (no need to petswap anymore) whenever off CD.
    Thank god. I'm tired of timing this lol. Meta comes up too fast atm.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

do we still pet swap while using MWC and which trinket should we switch out for MWC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    Because of incinerate becomes our filler, we agreed that meta comes up quite fast with impending doom talent. Shouldn't we replace MWC with the Rune of zeth (or another trinket) and use meta on CD ?