Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    dont get me wrong i want them to release it but, i dont think its finished yet. i dont want them to release an unfinished game and then lose players because of it
    can u please tell us what u saw that makes you believe that it should be delayed more? just saying that with out giving a reason its asking to be called a troll.

i think they should delay it based on what i saw from the beta weekend. maybe at least until march... just saying. what do you guys think??
    You're exactly right, but since the beta we played is a 3 month old build, December 20 is exactly the amount of time you're requesting.
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    You have to remember that betas are very rarely the final version of the game they have ready for release.
    Yes but the beta is almost over and it's time for release soon. There's only so much they can do at this point. They might have some secret internal build where most of the stuff is fixed but then again they might not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    You're exactly right, but since the beta we played is a 3 month old build, December 20 is exactly the amount of time you're requesting.
    I was thinking the exact same thing

Only thing i saw wrong was companions you dont own chatting up a storm, so minor bugs all in all

Beta is Beta, c'mon nau people.

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 12:31 AM ----------

Even though the Beta we just played was 3 months old... I would have been happy if that was live and we got to play today. A couple minor patches could fix the small bugs that are going on right now. I feel like people have bad computers that can't take the came and mistake it for bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Yea they should delay it until they actually have some decent end game content. They have a shit load of bugs they have still not fixed. On top of that if I get a copy and that fucking burned pixel under the chat in the top left is still there I will literally explode with anger!

dont get me wrong i want them to release it but, i dont think its finished yet. i dont want them to release an unfinished game and then lose players because of it
    An MMO is never finished. The MMO that is a finished product is the one that never releases.

Following a post above, what do you guys think will be the average release timing for new content?

I am leaning towards 2-3month for new operations, or 'temporary' operations which last for 1month and then 'end' (as in, event passed, with some minor consequences to the world), to keep the story flowing.

I dont like it being like WOW where the story stalls for 6 months\1year, then something happens, stalls, 1 year, and so on. I rather small developments, faster in releases.