Poll: What are your thoughts?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New PvP Priest set; your thoughts?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../pvppriest.jpg

Seems the gold/black set is discipline, the black/red one shadow, and the last as holy spec. I personally really like these sets.

Its in my opinion a really good looking set! Compared to the cata pvp sets this got some amazing work done to it!

they look good but in my opinion it does not look like cloth more like plate
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

i love this set..

3D Modelviewer @ wowheadnews
    Last edited by Theed; 2012-05-10 at 12:42 PM.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    They look really, really good. Reminds me of T8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it, Thank you Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, all my PvP gear just ends up looking like Prophecy. So...that picture isn't Prophecy, and now I'm confused. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Kicks the shit out of the challenge set, but that is setting the bar low perhaps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../pvppriest.jpg

Seems the gold/black set is discipline, the black/red one shadow, and the last as holy spec. I personally really like these sets.
    I think the red one is ment to be the elite set, the yellow one the normal one, and the blue/green for the preset (blue item quality)

It looks pretty hot, I can't wait to get it on mah dorf!
    /dance

If my main was a priest, I would have to do what it took to get this set. Since I hate PvP, I'm lucky that none of my priests are my main! Wonder what the pally set will look like.

Deleted
    I guess t8 transmog will finally retire, completely love the yellow one!

Deleted
    That's one hot set, at first I thought it was the paladin one... looks like damn plate.

Deleted
    Blizzard have issues making armour types LOOK like their appropriate TYPE. Aka making plate look like plate etc.

That set looks like its made out of wood/stone and thus makes it stink of druid to me.

MEH!

Deleted
    It's so f**king awesome I must say, best priest gear I have seen imo. But I agree, that look like a plat-armor, thought it was for paladin at first glance lol. Just hope that Blizz dont make pala's gear look like cloth no. :'P

Deleted
    Looks pretty good.

As plate.

I'm surprised to see so much positive feed back on the set. Personally not all that great in my opinion. I just get a plate retool of t8 just not as impressive kind of feel from it. Not really a big deal now with transmog I just hope they start to push away from the whole cloth looking like plate thing. If I would have seen that this was the set for my holy pally I might have had a little less distaste for it. But glad that so many people will be happy to get this for their priest I just won't be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethystlyn View Post
    If my main was a priest, I would have to do what it took to get this set. Since I hate PvP, I'm lucky that none of my priests are my main!
    PVE -> Justice -> Honor -> PVP gear (though this may not be available for honor til S13, who knows)

yw :P

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    That's one hot set, at first I thought it was the paladin one... looks like damn plate.
    That's why I don't like it=/

I actually like them. Not bad TBH