Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Go ahead and show me a link with an updated EULA for the beta testers that shows a deadline of it being lifted. Regrdless, actually read the things you "agree" to. The Tester agreement is still and will always need to be "clicked" up until dec, 15th. Which also includes "leaking" footage. If that's the case why is my employer still penalizing the names of most character featured in these videos? Not hard, look at video, read name, associate name with the testing period and SWTOR account, if penalized no future beta invites, as well as suspension upon release.

http://ciderhelm.com/?cat=66

If you are a tank then you know that guy. His first impression was not so hot, but after it starts the game might make him happy. He will doing tank guides also.

Very well written. Nice videos too. Watching videos until release to cover the addiction. :P

Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    Go ahead and show me a link with an updated EULA for the beta testers that shows a deadline of it being lifted. Regrdless, actually read the things you "agree" to. The Tester agreement is still and will always need to be "clicked" up until dec, 15th. Which also includes "leaking" footage. If that's the case why is my employer still penalizing the names of most character featured in these videos? Not hard, look at video, read name, associate name with the testing period and SWTOR account, if penalized no future beta invites, as well as suspension upon release.
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630104

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    It has been pointed out to you that the NDA has been lifted, and instead of simply checking whether this is true you continue lecturing others in a condescending tone. Not nice.

www.google.com/search?q=SWTOR+NDA+drop

really nice thanks

One of the only guilds that got to do Endgame Raids (Operations) had a Shadow main tank. They said they were happy with the shadows performance as a main tank. So that gives you some idea how they pan out. From what I've seen Guardians/Juggs are better single target tanks, Shadows/Sins are better AOE, Vanguards/PT are good all around mix of the two. I'm really excited about being a Shadow tank however if I could go Empire side, would def choose a PT

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the consular/inquisitor tanking trees just as good for tanking as the jedi knight/sith juggernaut trees?
    Watch the weather change...

Big thanks for clearing things up for me.
    Had my first real tanking experience yesterday, at level 17, and felt something was missing.
    Reading this told me what and why, thanks again.

Over 2months since I've been playing wow, will this game kill my wow-addiction completely? .o