Does anyone have a BIS list for Disc?

My guild is asking me exactly what items I am going to be needing from DS. Looking at things as they are i'm not even sure if I want 4p or not and sorting through all the loot really hasn't helped me all that much. A lot of the drops a haste/crit gear so that's interesting and the mace from deathwing seems to be the best healer weapon. But as far as gearing as a whole i'm not even sure if haste/crit will be as good next tier.

I guess i'm just wondering what other Disc are going to be doing gear wise with tier/offset pieces and trinkets mostly.

The 4pc is very much worth, but the thing about disc stat-weights is that are they are very ambiguous. It comes down to what style you're healing as (atonement with raid-healing, tank-healing, a mix of all three)

Just have a good mix of haste, crit and mastery if you aren't sure

Deleted
    Looking at the loot table it doesn't look like we have much choice any more, last patch there was very little spirit gear but loads of non spirit non hit gear that we could take but this patch most non spirit gear has hit rating so we will end up with bucket loads of useless spirit and the BIS items will be based around what you are missing compared to what you have and what is available.

Also how can any one persons BIS list be the same for the next now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyleiran View Post
    My guild is asking me exactly what items I am going to be needing from DS. Looking at things as they are i'm not even sure if I want 4p or not and sorting through all the loot really hasn't helped me all that much. A lot of the drops a haste/crit gear so that's interesting and the mace from deathwing seems to be the best healer weapon. But as far as gearing as a whole i'm not even sure if haste/crit will be as good next tier.

I guess i'm just wondering what other Disc are going to be doing gear wise with tier/offset pieces and trinkets mostly.
    There is no bis for disc because crit/haste/mastery are so close together for their values in secondary stats that choosing any 2/3 will be personal playstyle. I have haste/crit because I raid heal more, while haste/mastery might be better for tank healing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    I made a WishList base on a mix of crit/haste/mastery.
    Lot of DS fight need good raid-healing so I add a good base of haste (currently I'm Crit/Mastery).

Wowhead -> Ëlo DW /profile=33827698 (I can't post link yet )

I'm not sure if 2k1 spirit is enough...

15+ Year Old Account
    If you see a disc bis list anywhere out there, take it with a grain of salt. The stat values and preferences in healing are so different for each player that calculating any kind of BiS list would prove difficult for even the most experienced Simcrafter.

It's better to just look at the gear and build your own set!

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

The secondary stats almost don't matter at all. It's all in the intellect. I tend to prefer haste because of my shadow offspec. But anything will do the job.