Possible soultion to Long DPS que times

So, with this raid finder being implemented and it using 17 DPS compared to 6 healers and 2 tanks I'm thinking the Ques may be shorter for DPS then for tanks or healers. Which got me thinking about the typical 30 to 45 min DPS Q times and how it might be shortened and I began thinking about a possible solution to the long Que times. (Please no reroll a tank or healer or go with friends/guildies comments)

I am thinking if Blizz re-tuned the instances slightly to allow 4 DPS instead of 3 that would help move the DPS ques along. Kinda a supply vs demand thing.

What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68 View Post
    So, with this raid finder being implemented and it using 17 DPS compared to 6 healers and 2 tanks I'm thinking the Ques may be shorter for DPS then for tanks or healers. Which got me thinking about the typical 30 to 45 min DPS Q times and how it might be shortened and I began thinking about a possible solution to the long Que times. (Please no reroll a tank or healer or go with friends/guildies comments)

I am thinking if Blizz re-tuned the instances slightly to allow 4 DPS instead of 3 that would help move the DPS ques along. Kinda a supply vs demand thing.

What do you guys think?
    It might. There will likely be fewer tanks and healers in queue as well though so it might not. I don't think that retuning instances for 4 DPS is going to happen. Ever. So not really worth discussing. MoP will have scenarios in which group composition won't matter much. That means even less likelihood that instances will ever get retuned.

So the solution is to completely rework 5mans or in this case now 6 mans because ppl cant find others to group with on their own and even though the game will do all the work for them they aren't happy with the pace its done? Why not group with other ppl, even if you cant get a full group surely you can get 1 or 2 ppl. Whats the average queue times anyways 7 to 10 minutes? I know I wouldnt want to run a dungeon that is tuned for 4 decent dps and a 1 tank putting out dmg only to end up with the 3 to 4 tards lfg seems to normally supply you with. So instead of having a rough run that you finish you would end up wiping and not killing things because the group couldnt push past the new requirements. I get ppl wanting to have features in the game fine tuned and tweaked to fit their playstyle, but I look at lfg like somebody doing you a favor, you dont ask them for help then bitch at them for the manor and pace to provide it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."