Poll: What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Your thread made me hungry. That said, ham, chicken, sausage, olives, tomatoes and cheese... lots of cheese... ok, enough I'm out of this thread before I eat the table.

Green Olives. I am in Georgia and it is very hard to find a place that has green olives as a topping. Marcos Pizza just opened here and they are the only chain that has them as a topping.

When I lived in western NY everywhere had green olives even Pizza Hut, if you order online Pizza hut even has then as a topping choice but the local stores dont actually have them. Not sure why green olives are so elusive here.

When I used to work at Papa Johns I used to pile on every topping available(minus Anchovies, can't stand the smell), was delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, mushroom <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Other (Not listed because inferior to those listed)

WHAT?

How is tuna inferior to anchovies? Tuna is, at least at Dominos Pizza in the UK, a popular topping option. Not sure how it goes in the states, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pepperoni and pineapple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

WHAT?

How is tuna inferior to anchovies? Tuna is, at least at Dominos Pizza in the UK, a popular topping option. Not sure how it goes in the states, though.
    It kind of differs from region to region. I know you can get crab / shrimp on pizza in Taiwan, and such stuff. =\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It kind of differs from region to region. I know you can get crab / shrimp on pizza in Taiwan, and such stuff. =\
    Can get that in sweden to shrimp on pizza is awesome.

WHAT?

Tuna is only good between two slices of bread with cheese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Tuna is, at least at Dominos Pizza in the UK, a popular topping option. Not sure how it goes in the states, though.
    Last I checked on international food choices English food was near the bottom, and I remember when I was a kid in London hating pizza because it was like cardboard with cheese. Glad I moved to California.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepperoni, onions, olives (tons!), garlic, bell peppers (green is the best). Preferably all on one pizza.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    A tad simplistic isn't it? I mean, "cheese is implied"? There are so many kinds of cheese...

Personally I don't have any actual favorites although I do enjoy a properly made pizza margherita.

I've also got a few other "semi-favorites" such as a margherita with a nice layer of curry on top of it (and some apple and curry sauce to spread on top of it), a good quattro formaggi or something with a load of greasy and spicy toppings.

Then there are the slightly more odd combinations like a margherita with vanilla ice cream on top (ice cream applied to pizza after it's been baked, of course)...

Other. There's tons of good pizza toppings, but the one I really can't live without are sourcream/garlic dressing on top. Used for EVERY kind of pizza and it always fits perfect. I love nachos as well. Lots of meat like ham and pepperoni and meatballs are needed as well though, only not just as much as the dressing.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

Deleted
    <3 Mushroom & onion or just plain cheese & tomato, maybe will try some Quorn bacon or something on top one day as I'm a vegetarian.

Deleted
    Kebab and French Fries with garlic sauce. *Drool*

Deleted
    peperoni and cheese and tomato sauce and stuff.

Margherita with chicken and bacon, mmmm.

Deleted
    Pineapple, Pepperoni. And hey, where's Salami. I also like Ham and Mushrooms.

If it has onions, shrimps and garlic in it, it just can't be bad.

Deleted
    either HOT salami or ham/egg