Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Last 3 seasons of X-files
    Newest Dexter season
    Season 2 of Rome
    I think series should end at season 5 or 6. I think they just putter out and run out of ideas after that point.
    Thank you for the mention of Season 2 of Rome, I thought I might have been the only one. That series went from awesome to garbage in no time flat. I went from being really bummed that it was only going to be two seasons long to being relieved that it was over. I don't know what they could have possibly been thinking. The only thing I can fathom is that they got pissed HBO didn't turn it into a regular series, so just decided to completely destroy everything that made the series enjoyable in the first place.

As for Walking Dead, I won't damn the season just yet. After all, the story and the characters haven't had a drastic change...the problem is just that the narrative ground to a screeching halt. I understand why, given that AMC killed their budget and they are trying to stretch out the story so they'll still have momentum going into more seasons...but damn, I wish they'd do something other than sit on a farm. I'd take any scenery change at this point. I understand the characters want to forget there is a zombie apocalypse going on, but that's why us viewers tune in! Hoping for a strong second half.

Scrubs season 9 is an obvious one. Honestly, I just want to forget it even happened.

The season of that 70's show with randy. Ugh.
    The Office is terrible now..
    My extremely guilty pleasure, but I feel must be added or I'll feel incomplete is One Tree Hill when they skipped 4 years after HS. Show should have just ended.
    Doug when it switched to ABC.

Probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robotwars View Post
    Scrubs season 9 is an obvious one. Honestly, I just want to forget it even happened.

The season of that 70's show with randy. Ugh.
    The Office is terrible now..
    My extremely guilty pleasure, but I feel must be added or I'll feel incomplete is One Tree Hill when they skipped 4 years after HS. Show should have just ended.
    Doug when it switched to ABC.

Probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.
    You probably forgot digimon after season 3 but it's ok.........we all want to forget that.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

The third season of The L Word. Oh god, the third season of The L Word.

Basically every character got derailed. Character personalities got entirely rewritten. Sane people acted crazy for no reason, crazy people got all the spotlight for no reason, and everyone acted about as stupidly as possible. They introduced a trans-character... only to have everyone hate on him for being trans without repercussion, because you know apparently trans-hate is okay. The embraced the stupid "let's get married and leave them on the alter" cliche. Eventually the last likable character is killed off and the season ends in such a dumb manner that the following season almost entirely ignores the events of season three. Because it was that bad.

Deleted
    I'm really suprised Heroes Season 2 hasn't been mentioned more! To be honest though, that was largely due to the writer's strike. They had to abandon a whole volume (which would've comprised the whole second half of season 2) and change the ending of Volume 2: Generations so that Peter stopped the virus. This is a perfect example of how one bad episode can effectively kill off a series.

Deleted
    Everything after the first season of Heroes. The first season was amazing and truly drew me into it, but unfortunately, the writer's strike hit the show hard. It's a shame since the show had such great potential and a deep storyline.

Last season of That 70's Show. I enjoyed the entire show and was disappointed with how it ended, in a way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Skins (UK). Series 1-2 were TV gold, 3-4 were meh with occasional good bits, 5 was shockingly bad. Don't even get me started on Skins USA, I've seen better 'acting' in school nativity plays.

Scrubs was funny at first when the characters were original. But very soon the character's weird and pathetic ways get on your nerves and made it unbearable for me.

And glee, worst TV show I've ever been forced to watch.
    Last edited by xenaros; 2011-12-01 at 12:42 AM.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    Scrubs was funny at first when the characters were original. But very soon the character's weird and pathetic ways get on your nerves and made it unbearable for me.
    Yeah, everything involving Zack Braff from about season 4 onward was just horrid. I gave up on the series after that bad musical episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    You probably forgot digimon after season 3 but it's ok.........we all want to forget that.
    the last 2 seasons are good, especially the music
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Even as a kid I thought the later episodes of Tom and Jerry, Dexter's Lab and Rugrats were pretty unbearable.

As far as more recent shows go I've liked pretty much everything I've watched. I'm trying to think of a season of True Blood I didn't like but... nope. Hopefully season 5 delivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    the last 2 seasons are good, especially the music
    I don't know what the last two seasons are. The ones I remember the most are the first 3, I watched some of the 4th but then stopped.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Barrowmore View Post
    Even as a kid I thought the later episodes of Tom and Jerry, Dexter's Lab and Rugrats were pretty unbearable.

As far as more recent shows go I've liked pretty much everything I've watched. I'm trying to think of a season of True Blood I didn't like but... nope. Hopefully season 5 delivers.
    Rugrats got pretty meh after Kimmy and Dill entered the show. :/

Season 5 of Dexter, not bad but not even close to season 4.

This season of Fringe.....

Deleted
    Season 5 of dexter wasn't that bad.First episodes was total shit.I didn't want to watch more but then whole women in barrels story come and I actually watched it 'til the end.Pretty good episodes.
    OT:8th and last season of Married with children and last season of scrubs.BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Season 7 of Family Guy, and subsequent seasons.

Edit: Also the last season of Supernatural, they went from slaying demons, angels, and demi-gods daily. To fighting parasites that can be easily killed with your average household cleaning products.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-12-01 at 05:18 AM.

Season 5 of Babylon 5. There were some great moments (and an episode written by Neil Gaiman), but compared to the rest of the series it was an immense letdown.
    WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

Deleted
    I suppose every season of CSI after William Petersen left. Heroes Season 4 was a disappoinment too.

This season (7) of Supernatural is horrible

Any Simpson season since the last .....well since forever

I'm very afraid to watch a new episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation[