LFR and normal raid mode

Hi guys, a quick question:

will running a LFR raid to completion preventing you from running a guild raid or are they 2 separate lockouts?
    -Ivar

Deleted
    LFR Tool locks no ID on you. You can run it as often you want, but you can roll only one time on loot.

Yes, but will rolling on loot from a boss in LFR prevent you from getting loot from the same boss in a normal raid during the same reset period?

edited to clarify the question.
    Last edited by ivarh; 2011-11-30 at 06:09 AM.
    -Ivar

Deleted
    When you do raids like everytime before LFR was introduced, I don't see any reason why your Lootmaster shouldn't be able to give you the loot.

Deleted
    1. LFR
    2. Normal/heroic

Those 2 don't share lockout with each other.

Deleted
    i got a question about the LFR, if i kill the 1st boss in with LFR and dont win any loot/pass on a item can i just reque and do the 1st boss again and still get loot/what i can roll on till i get something usefull?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremerr View Post
    i got a question about the LFR, if i kill the 1st boss in with LFR and dont win any loot/pass on a item can i just reque and do the 1st boss again and still get loot/what i can roll on till i get something usefull?
    No. You can only get loot the first time you kill a boss on lfr (and no it isn't shared with normal, you can do lfr as much as you want and you can still get loot in your normal run). When they say looting a boss, they literally mean the act of anyone in the raid looting it, not you specifically getting loot.