Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

When did you guys preorder?

Just out of curiosity when did you guys put in your pre-order? Mine was made 7.21.11 according to swtor.com Think I did it when I got the email. I only regret not getting the collectors edition.

3rd October 2011

I did mine the 22nd, so I figure I'll get in the first day, though if I don't, oh well. I preordered super quick because I remember getting the CE of LK and they sold out like 3 days after it went up and I wanted the CE of this.

I did Sunday after playing the weekend beta.

Games are like cars, you can look at all the specs all the reviews, but the bottom line is the test drive how does it feel when its in your hands, how does the everything flow and feel smooth when you interact with things. I found the game to be very smooth only problem was lag which is due to my slow internet. After this weekend I can't wait to play the real thing.

Yesterday. I was originally planning on passing this game by, but the beta weekend was fun enough to justify the box price.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

the day it became available to preorder

July 25th, Collectors Edition.

7/21/11

Weeeeeeeeee.

Preordered the CE, after the beta weekend I am pretty happy that I did. Actually really enjoyed the music, and I'll have that, the mount will save a little in-game currency, the VIP access will save 1 million creds and give me immediate access to those goodies and overall I really enjoyed my experience with the game.

As far as early access, I would be just fine with 3 days although i'm pretty sure I'll get the 5 having preordered within the first 24 hours of it being available. /shrug, I'll be happy regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

I pre-ordered this past Thursday (Nov 24). I'm afraid that I may not get much in the way of early access.

Deleted
    September some time

2011-07-23 16:51 - Collectors Edition

Deleted
    The morning they went up.

I didn't. I'm fine with waiting a year before commiting to a game. It worked for WoW, Rift, Warhammer, Aion and Age of Conan.

September 25th

July 21 - CE edition
    Pre-Order Code endered July 22.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

July 21, 2011 ... which was the same day the announcement was made that they were available for pre-orders.

Saturday during the beta test. I had so much fun Friday/Saturday there was no way I was going to miss playing early.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    Yesterday. I was originally planning on passing this game by, but the beta weekend was fun enough to justify the box price.
    Same here!

15+ Year Old Account
    Received my code on the 07.22.2011 but pre-ordered on the 21st.
    Clearly a collector edition, its my Christmas gift to myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    july 21st at like 4 something in the morning. woke up to a tremor in the force and the pre-orders were available! lol. put the code in like 3 minutes after i got the email.