Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Vuhdoo debuff icons :'(

Could anyone explain why for example the colour of my bars changing depending on debuff but NO icon APART from mangle will appear? The only other way to get an icon to pop up with a debuff is if I manually enter them one by one - I sure as hell dont have to do do that with default and I certainly wont do it for an addon that works fine for others? I have twice uninstalled/reinstalled vuhdoo, including the rest of my addons to start fresh.

Debuff Icons aren't working unless a. its mangle or b. i enter them one by one. Please. What on earth could be causing this?
    telling me to use grid or healbot or default isn't an option this so far is the most compatible provided I can sort out this minor detail.

many thanks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look in Options > General and see if Standard Icon is checked. If its not, only those debuffs on the list for Options > Debuffs > Custom will show up. You can remove the debuffs that load by default under Options > Debuffs > Custom > Debuff Defaults and uncheck Icon, Stacks and Timer and then nothing will show.