Deleted

Regarding the atonement range?

I'm not completely sure if I read this right but didn't it say it should be increased from 15yards to 100yards?

I was really disappointed today when my smites n holyfire's still won't heal people who are further away from boss (still in my range).

Correct me if i'm wrong or am I missing something?

Thanks, Regards Sne!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Atonement will now account for the target enemy's combat reach when calculating proper range, enabling it to be used on large creatures such as Ragnaros and Ala'kir.
    So not 100 yards... not even sure where people came up with that number in the first place but I have seen it a lot.

It was posted at some point in the tooltips on the Test Realm, but there was nothing mentioning it work at 100 yard range on all bosses.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    It was from the first round of datamining by MMO, nothing about 100yards was ever mentioned by blizzard ingame or out or ptr or anything.

As I understand it when the boss has a diameter or hit box of 50yards, atonement will heal at 50+15 = 65yards. If the boss has hitbox of 10yards atonement will heal 10 + 15 = 25yards. So it is not a standard range of 100, it depends on the size/hitbox of the boss

Deleted
    Hehe alright, thanks I must've been dreaming when I saw it, because it was almost to good to be true Thanks for the answers! Thread can be closed