Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Jedi consular race

I'm not sure which race to choose Miralan or Twi'lek any ideas?

Deleted
    They're both cool imo.
    I went for a Twi'lek cause I just love Aayla Secura, though the whole 'cutting through things with a lightsaber without having eyes' is sweet too.
    My problem is chosing between Shadow and Sage :/

Im not to sure it matters as your head will look lovely decorating the walls of my Pureblood Sith Inquisitors Fury Class Star Ship =D

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Im not to sure it matters as your head will look lovely decorating the walls of my Pureblood Sith Inquisitors Fury Class Star Ship =D
    Thanks Us republics take pride in our looks :P

Mine will be Miraluka. The differences in races are really just cosmetic anyway and I don't know that I'd want a twilek for long. Miraluka is just "human with visor", but I liked that well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Mine will be Miraluka. The differences in races are really just cosmetic anyway and I don't know that I'd want a twilek for long. Miraluka is just "human with visor", but I liked that well enough.
    Thats the route I went and it never felt old. I just always had a cool pair of eye wear on.

Deleted
    I played a Twi'lek female and loved it. I really think the Jedi consular female voice fitted her perfectly. If you want to see that race/gender for the Jedi sage in action theres lots of videos on my channel featuring her (link in my sig).

Sage favors female characters better. The gear is very...effeminate.

The racials have their uses, but I don't think they're as powerful as they are in WoW, so race looks to be primarily a choice of what you think looks better.

Lol the sith pureblood racial is silly.... i beat my companion haha

If I make one he'll be miralukan, the visors just seem cool if you pick the right one.

This may just be general to the jedi knights, but when I was fighting my miralukan knight would suddenly have his eyes start glowing a very bright white from under his blindfold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Miralan! I'm going to be a dark influenced consular and that changes your appearance (skin and eyes), it'd be a waste if you can't even see your eyes O_O That's just my 2 cents. I played it in beta though, it's a human with a blindfold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    Sage favors female characters better. The gear is very...effeminate.

The racials have their uses, but I don't think they're as powerful as they are in WoW, so race looks to be primarily a choice of what you think looks better.
    Looking from a raiding PoV - racials have abso no use. They are, as bioware calls them, social abilties - meaning they provide nothing for your character except a 30 min cd lol button.

OT: I would choose Twi'lek over miralian due to the fact that if you like showing your head slot gear, lets just say that the eye wear doesnt always correspond that well with the looks

I dunno, but when you get around to rolling your inquisitor you HAVE to be a sith pureblood for the companion slap-in-the-face racial ability.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn it, people. Miraluka are the ones without eyes. Mirialans are the green ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balleuuh View Post
    They're both cool imo.
    I went for a Twi'lek cause I just love Aayla Secura, though the whole 'cutting through things with a lightsaber without having eyes' is sweet too.
    My problem is chosing between Shadow and Sage :/
    I have the same hesitations ^^ I too went for a twi'lek during the beta, I really liked it (except the head appendages twitching from time to time in dialogue scenes, that was weird ^^) this race looks awesome.

I went with Mirialan, because I liked the tattoos and actually having hair.

I can't confirm this, but I've been told that some head-gear doesn't show on Twi'lek characters because of their appendages. That alone means I probably won't make a Twi'lek in this game.

Deleted
    I made a Mirialan. I first wanted to make a Miraluka but I won't in launch because the consulars get those big fancy hats and I feel they clash with the visors.

Deleted
    I wanted to make mine a miraluka but none of the eye cover yokes really appeal to me I did however make one anyway for beta and he looked fairly similar to Kaname Tosen

Kind of off topic, but have they added togruta's? Or are they ever going to?