Holy/Disc Priest Websites?

I'm looking for websites that can help optimize gear such as Ask Mr. Robot and Elitist Jerks. Are there any really good, solid websites aside from these two?

Side note (off topic), is 2pc/2pc better right now than 4pc t12?

I can thoroughly recommend the guys over at plusheal.com, but if you're looking to get into more of the mindset on how to be a good priest beyond the gear, I'd like to point out the TalesOfAPriest.com blog that derevka runs.

AskMrRobot gets more wrong than they get right, please do not use them for anything when it comes to your Priest'ing needs. And EJ gets so caught up in papercraft that they forget practicality.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love my site, it's not THE BEST for disc/holy. PlusHeal.com, Talesofapriest.com, and these forums are the best spots for advice and information, IMO.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

I really appreciate the help, thanks very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I can thoroughly recommend the guys over at plusheal.com, but if you're looking to get into more of the mindset on how to be a good priest beyond the gear, I'd like to point out the TalesOfAPriest.com blog that derevka runs.

AskMrRobot gets more wrong than they get right, please do not use them for anything when it comes to your Priest'ing needs. And EJ gets so caught up in papercraft that they forget practicality.
    I would be interested in hearing what you think Mr. Robot "gets wrong".

I provide two generic gearing strategies on the site for players to start with. One is the fairly common strategy of stacking mastery (after int and spirit, of course). One is a more experimental set of weights I created with my spreadsheet. (This takes a very practical approach to calculating stat weights based on a specific player's combat log.)

We encourage and expect that players will play around with the stat weights to suit their play style - Mr. Robot is simply a tool to optimize gear based on stat weights, at its core. So, when you say that it often "gets it wrong"... I wonder what that means? If you don't like our default gearing strategy, could you create a set of weights that you think would be more appropriate and provide an explanation? We would be happy to include additional presets or even change the defaults if there was some good reasoning behind it we could point to.
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by revulva View Post
    I would be interested in hearing what you think Mr. Robot "gets wrong".

I provide two generic gearing strategies on the site for players to start with. One is the fairly common strategy of stacking mastery (after int and spirit, of course). One is a more experimental set of weights I created with my spreadsheet. (This takes a very practical approach to calculating stat weights based on a specific player's combat log.)

We encourage and expect that players will play around with the stat weights to suit their play style - Mr. Robot is simply a tool to optimize gear based on stat weights, at its core. So, when you say that it often "gets it wrong"... I wonder what that means? If you don't like our default gearing strategy, could you create a set of weights that you think would be more appropriate and provide an explanation? We would be happy to include additional presets or even change the defaults if there was some good reasoning behind it we could point to.
    Personally I think your 25 man preset is almost perfect, and I think it would make a much better default than the current set.