Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Galashin View Post
    Sorry, but the OP's got a point. The line is "Life endures, and new generations will be born." Especially coming from a (until a few seconds previously) immortal guardian, that could easily be a sweeping generalization, not a specific reference.

That said, yeah, Blizz' intention is probably that Aggra is pregnant. Even so, I'd still claim that Alexstraza's comment was meant in the sense of "life endures, mortal races will thrive," rather than "life endures, congrats on your baby." It's just more in keeping with the tropes for (until recently) immortal, powerful, mentor-style beings in fantasy worlds.
    It'd be a sweeping generalization if it weren't for the tummy-touch. That's either "congrats" or "hi, I'm an ex-goddess, here's a fertility blessing for helping out." The result is the same (and suggests that I was right all along in regards to the primary reason for Aggra to exist at all).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since Alex rubbed her stomach, I think it's safe to say she's preggos

Deleted
    I wonder, is it Shifu's baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    It'd be a sweeping generalization if it weren't for the tummy-touch. That's either "congrats" or "hi, I'm an ex-goddess, here's a fertility blessing for helping out." The result is the same (and suggests that I was right all along in regards to the primary reason for Aggra to exist at all).
    I took it as a matronly, symbolic "life begins here" gesture, to go along with the "Life endures. Go forth and multiply, mortals!" message. What other gesture would fit better, regardless of whether or not Aggra is pregnant in the scene? The look between Aggra and Thrall can as easily be a "that's a great idea" as a "we know." (Edit: Or better: the look could be a "thank the gods, we have time to start a family now, and a safer world in which to raise it.")

I agree Aggra either already is, or soon will be, pregnant, I just don't think that line (including the gesture) is really significant evidence. I'd argue you can just base the conclusion on the water-torture scene, plus the fact that Thrall and Aggra have been spending a lot of time together in a largely medieval level society (what do you think most people did for fun in the evenings, back before electricity). Or alternatively, maybe she isn't yet--they've been pretty focused on saving the world, after all. Now that the job is (temporarily) done, and they have some time to rest and relax, however...

I just noticed that the OP had a point (despite the fact that I don't entirely agree with him), and was sorry to see how many people just jumped on him, instead of stopping to consider: this is high fantasy, with a proclamation starting with "life endures" and followed by "today's victory belongs to all," given by a being (formerly) charged with the guardianship of all life. Just strikes me that the middle piece there should match the wide, sweeping nature of the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Thrall is gonna have a baby. Garrosh is gonna have a baby. Thrall's son will be named Ash, after what was left of Deathwing's smoldering body when Thrall saved the world. Garrosh's son will be named Garrosh Jr. but they will call him Gary for short. They will have numerous battles of epic proportion. They will be rivals.
    At first I thought... a baby named Ash? What, did Aggra get knocked up by Deathwing and have an Orcish Bruce Campbell baby?

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Quote Originally Posted by Defang View Post
    This has to be an awful attempt at trolling, there is no way OP can be this thick.

On the other hand, whats thrall gonna name is baby?
    Obvious, Thrallmar. Or if it's a girl, Thrallmary. <3

When a character that represents life touches a woman's womb while saying something like "life begins anew", that pretty much means babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazenauer View Post
    Obvious, Thrallmar. Or if it's a girl, Thrallmary. <3
    Please don't resurrect threads that have been dead for almost half a year ...

Movies use imagery to portray meaning all the time. The world would be pretty dull if we had to directly state everything for it to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is complaining for the sake of complaining.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

The final cinematic hinted it with the subtlety of a sledgehammer. What would be the point of Aggra NOT being pregnant after that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like it was stated - don't resurrect a 4 month old thread by adding nothing realistic to the thread.