Poll: Do you think MoP is taking WoW in the right direction?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you like where Blizzard is taking us with MoP, yes or no!

There are alot of positive/negative threads about the information we recieved today, some love it whilst others hate it. I'm starting this thread just so people can cast their vote on what they think so we have a clearer picture of what the community really thinks.

This is not a thread to rage in or be over defensive of your view; everyone has their own opinion and they are entitled to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far it all sounds great to me.
    Pli of Kil'Jaeden

'Your Mama's so fat, I shadowstepped her and got disconnected

I do have a few concerns, but overall, I'm very excited about the direction of Mists.

Okay, here's the deal. People just don't like the ideas of the whole Asian-styled theme. I personally think where blizzard is taking us is an amazing magical experience to come. I really don't see whats to rant about it. Even if you don't like the idea of pandaren, monk, etc. Blizzard won't disappoint you with what they have.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

I love all of it. I've always wanted to step foot on Pandaria and play as a Brewmaster. The thought of going to a new continent that we know very little about is exciting. In TBC we knew about Outland already, as we did with Northrend. The farm and pet battles will be a nice diversion. LFR will help entry level raiders get geared up better once they reach level cap. PvE Scenarios are gonna be fun, reminds me of City of Villains. All around I think it will be lots of fun.
    Last edited by Aberration; 2012-03-20 at 01:27 AM.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Loving the looks of it! 14 bosses at launch all available in 3 raid difficulties? Awesome. Oh, and fantastic looking new environments and that stuff. Just my opinion, though.

Yes they are doing everything right.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but this feels like a one-off short between two Old God expansions now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

How can people dislike all the amazing things Blizzard's implementing in the next expansion? Well, haters gonna hate I guess..
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

from what i have seen, it does FEEL more like the warcraft universe.
    it feels more like warcraft 3, more like a game, than a hardcore grind fest.
    being able to enjoy exploring more.

No. Overall it's just not for me. There's a couple things I might have played around with and enjoyed in a different expansion, but the overall package has too many things I dislike to bother with it.

Farmville, Pokemon, killing Garrosh, new race AND class, finally a talent system that looks intriguing, and whatever the hell the pally is wearing in the class armor screenshot.

I'm sold.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so far it all looks like a barrel of monkeys!

10+ Year Old Account
    A definite yes from me, but I want to know more about the future of PvP in MoP. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

I dislike any game additions that promote vanity-seeking playstyles. Adding shiny new achievements, titles, pets, and mounts is a turn-off for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    No. Overall it's just not for me. There's a couple things I might have played around with and enjoyed in a different expansion, but the overall package has too many things I dislike to bother with it.
    I am really glad the way you said your opinion, without screaming "NO, MoP is stupid and is for 8 year old boys! Blah Blah Blah!". The first time I saw someone say they don't like something in a nicer way.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    How can people dislike all the amazing things Blizzard's implementing in the next expansion? Well, haters gonna hate I guess..
    People that are tired of the game need to find reassurance in each other. Oh if only they would calm down, go on Youtube and listen to a bit of Helios, then the world would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    I dislike any game additions that promote vanity-seeking playstyles. Adding shiny new achievements, titles, pets, and mounts is a turn-off for me.

Uhh... MMOs may not be for you, friend.

so far I am happy with things but I was also happy with cata at first. as long as there isnt to much about fighting monkeys I guess ill be ok with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheideor View Post
    Uhh... MMOs may not be for you, friend.
    I understand where he's coming from. I used to feel the same way when they introduced the achievement system, it just seemed so utterly pointless - like your Gamerscore on Xbox Live. Now though, I've come to accept that some people want to pursue this kind of thing, but it is definitely not something I am going to bother too much with.