Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Heres for hoping you never work for a company with a real network admin. They make it so you have to pick a new unique password on your work computer weekly or monthly.

They made it clear in the previous email they would be beefing up their security, they asked you to do it once when they overhauled their security perameters. You really think they are going to waste the time to do a "if meets X pass other force password redo" when it benefits everyone involved to do it as they did?

Expect condescension when you whine over spending 10 seconds doing something that can only help.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 09:24 PM ----------

I don't know what you mean by "being a hero", regular password changes are something everyone "should" do, and doing it once ONCE can hardly be considered annoying.
    Did you bother to read the title of this thread before commenting? Read the title. Then read your comment.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post
    They should mail every single person that subs for 3+ months a free authenticator. Would be good PR kung-fu.

....I freaking love your sig. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Did you bother to read the title of this thread before commenting? Read the title. Then read your comment.
    You have only had to change your password ONCE not every month like you think, you didn't pay attention to the first email and now your complaining about your lack of focus gj

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I have no problem changing my password whenever they ask me to. I don't see the big deal about it.

Considering how annoying it is logging on their website in China (Need a VPN to login to it) I hope this isn't a common occurrence.

Bro's - The first email was a heads up, a warning, a get ready in the future email to change your password. Not an email to go change your password.

You've only received one email to change your password. How is that a hassle? How is that every month?

First email - "Hey you're going to have to change your password soon"
    Second email - "Time to change that password"
    OP- THIS IS ANNOYING CHANGING IT EVERY MONTH.

I dont follow.