10+ Year Old Account

Instant Adventure test tonight (Thurs) on PTS

Shard wide message came up earlier for a test of Instant Adventures on the PTS in just under 3 hours from now...see you slacks on the PTS

Deleted
    Too bad Im too small (soon lvl 40), guess it's endgame content as usual?=)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Actually this stuff is made for lvl 45+ characters. Press a button and bam you are in a raid somewhere in the world wrecking stuff.

burn all those xp potions they throw at you, and it shouldnt take long to 48. and 48-50 is... fast. =)

Been waiting with baited breath for this to hit live, I'm not big on PTS stuff in MMO's anymore. =)

10+ Year Old Account

Typically yes, most of the new content made so far has been mostly end game content regardless if you're casual or hardcore raider and even some PVP love. Dumbing down of content hasn't reared it's ugly head yet and there seems to be a broad range of difficulty levels of content to appeal to wide audience of players.

OT: Hey look...another PTS during our raid time :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    burn all those xp potions they throw at you, and it shouldnt take long to 48. and 48-50 is... fast. =)

Been waiting with baited breath for this to hit live, I'm not big on PTS stuff in MMO's anymore. =)

Got 5 potions for start, thinking about using them at around lvl 43 =)
    So 48-50 is fast? I heard it was the most painful hehe

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Typically yes, most of the new content made so far has been mostly end game content regardless if you're casual or hardcore raider and even some PVP love. Dumbing down of content hasn't reared it's ugly head yet and there seems to be a broad range of difficulty levels of content to appeal to wide audience of players.

OT: Hey look...another PTS during our raid time :/
    Well it's not too bad, leveling is probably the least time you will spend on game anyway, and then you need to keep busy especially since there's only 4 classes to level if you want it all =) Their resources probably do best where they are spent atm =)
    However, twinking in lowlvl pvp would have been fun=)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the event went smoothly, didn't spend too much time as it's past 1am here but seemed the same as last time, all of it was spent in Stillmoor, looked the same type of quests...a few bosses etc

The interesting thing i came across is that it now tracks your Planar Attunment points

Instant adventures are one of those quick things to jump in get some xp, inscribed. It really is a new concept honestly so I am not going to hate on them because it does not seem OMFG exciting 100% of the time.

Trust me if you do it you feel like you are in a mmo. Just this huge group of people all going for the same goal. It gets people out of the cities and out in the world. It is just another way that Trion has figured out how to push open world stuff.

@Slip You saw that datamined thread I made. Those very minor changes are the reasons I datamined it to begin with because 365mb downloaded and that was the biggest change lol