Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kolz4ever View Post
    LOL so glad I got wow unistalled. ANOTHER fucking nerf to FL? Why the fuck don't blizzard just make every boss just stand still and do nothing else? I haven't played this game ever since they announced kung fu panda and it's toddler talent system. SWTOR is gonna teabag this piece of shit baby game easily.
    But you will still hang around here and bitch about the game? Maybe you have some trouble letting go little boy, but by the fact you call MoP kfp, im not suprised you couldnt handle the game anymore. As you clerarly cant tell the difference between a game and a movie....

And as for swtor. It will hang in there for a little longer then Rift, ill give you that. But it will fail like the others before it, The only reason that it might just hang in there is because it reminds so damn much about WoW. Dont get me wrong tho, WoW will eventually die (not omg only 10M subscribers die, but the 0 subscribers death), in the far future. It will be replaced by a new game like Titan. But not swtor mate, not a chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Bombardment now only affects the next Multi-shot cast. I don't get that.. I've been a hunter for a long time and it has always been a consumable buff
    No, it wasn't - it used to discount every multi-shot you could spam without waiting for the next wave to hit, but this was not the case on wednesday. However yesterday I did FL and it was back to the old behavior so probably (hopefully) it's reverted, because it was a royal pain.

Glory of Dragonsoul Raider doesnt have a reward, chances are they are still thinking what to write in the letter; but its very likely to be the Heart of the Aspects.

So that's what? 1% of the current player base, maybe less? To wear some of the armour that most represents this 'Faction Pride' Blizzard so dearly wants us to feel and experience? Good job Blizzard; as Thane Korthazz would say, What a bloody waste this is!
    I agree Irishman. To restrict the older gear sets is a tremendously bad decision on Blizzards part, especially in lieu of the relative age of these sets. It's most likely that even less than 1% of the total player base would be able to xmog these pieces into current gear. This should have also been announced as soon as the decision was made. I have numerous friends and guildmates who wasted hours upon hours of time piecing some of the older sets together.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL so glad I got wow unistalled. ANOTHER fucking nerf to FL? Why the fuck don't blizzard just make every boss just stand still and do nothing else? I haven't played this game ever since they announced kung fu panda and it's toddler talent system. SWTOR is gonna teabag this piece of shit baby game easily.
    I'm almost positive there's a new raid out that's supposed to be the main focus and not Firelands. Not sure though, hold on, let me go check...yup, totally a new raid out. I think it's called Dragon Soul or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneth View Post
    I agree Irishman. To restrict the older gear sets is a tremendously bad decision on Blizzards part, especially in lieu of the relative age of these sets. It's most likely that even less than 1% of the total player base would be able to xmog these pieces into current gear. This should have also been announced as soon as the decision was made. I have numerous friends and guildmates who wasted hours upon hours of time piecing some of the older sets together.
    Loving wearing my 60 pvp gear again personally, if you wern't around to know what we went through to reach these ranks then you won't understand how nice it is to get something unique from it.. Just like the ivory raptor it should stay retired to reward some of the veterans

I approve of this message.

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    But you will still hang around here and bitch about the game? Maybe you have some trouble letting go little boy, but by the fact you call MoP kfp, im not suprised you couldnt handle the game anymore. As you clerarly cant tell the difference between a game and a movie....

And as for swtor. It will hang in there for a little longer then Rift, ill give you that. But it will fail like the others before it, The only reason that it might just hang in there is because it reminds so damn much about WoW. Dont get me wrong tho, WoW will eventually die (not omg only 10M subscribers die, but the 0 subscribers death), in the far future. It will be replaced by a new game like Titan. But not swtor mate, not a chance in hell.
    Because you can predict the future. Ignorance is rampant on these forums. And for the record, SWTOR is purposefully limiting the number of players at launch to keep queues down and improve game play; something wow didn't do. So don't come back and cry victory when the subcriptions aren't 10 mil immediately...

MoP vs KFP. People can tell the difference. It's the fact that the two are so similar that's the problem. The fact that you can't see it or refuse to see it just shows how much of a Blizzard fanboy you are. Good for their business model though. Maybe the expansion after MoP will have talking green Ogres for you...

About 50% of all your posts have mentioned teabagging... you seem to have a curious fascination with it! Some Freudian thing, perhaps? A secret longing of some kind?

MoP vs KFP. People can tell the difference. It's the fact that the two are so similar that's the problem. The fact that you can't see it or refuse to see it just shows how much of a Blizzard fanboy you are. Good for their business model though. Maybe the expansion after MoP will have talking green Ogres for you...
    But there are talking cows, talking goat space people, murlocs, gnomes who yell "WHOO HOO!," etc. These aren't "childish" to you?

Did bugfixes update yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    About 50% of all your posts have mentioned teabagging... you seem to have a curious fascination with it! Some Freudian thing, perhaps? A secret longing of some kind?
    Indeed, the teabagging is strong with this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    That made me laugh hard, I feel the same as you.

I've raided since TBC and every patch, every expansion they make the game even more faceroll... just look how hard Deathwing is in normal... facerolling the last boss in the expansion in the first week.

The game gets shitter and shitter day by day, I saw on the front cover of PC Gamer magazine "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Saving WoW from extinction" Quite ironic as it will ruin the game for me, from a horde point of view a Panda race has no place in our faction.

I hate how wow has turned from such an epic game to a kindergarten atmosphere, where people throw their dummy out of the pram and Blizzard nerfs content like no tomorrow in response to a minority of people who aren't prepared to have a challenge.

The game used to have alot of things for players to do, alot of things that were challenging, fun and some that required dedication and a sense of community. Nowadays world pvp is dead, the server community is dead, you do dungeons, raids, battlegrounds with people you have never met rather than people on your server, you spend all day playing with absolute dick heads who judge your skill on your item level and achievement even though you could probably rape them all on boss fights.

I am so angry with this patch, they have actually ruined one of my favourite games, It’s been going downhill for ages but I feel it has reached a point of no return.

This game won’t last another 5 years because they will lose a big chunk of their playerbase, I know there won’t be a game that will have such an impact on the company but with every new game that comes out they will just lose more and more subscribers. They will end up having to shut down servers to save money , downgrade customer support etc just to keep making a profit, create more services such as class change and eventually sell gold and items to people at the right price. Blizzard are blinded by profit, Mike Morhaime created the company to deliver great games and since then they have been blinded by the $$$$$$$$$$$ revenues.

Rant over now!

"Mass Resurrection can no longer be cast in certain shapeshift forms."im guessing Flight form. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    I've raided since TBC and every patch, every expansion they make the game even more faceroll... just look how hard Deathwing is in normal... facerolling the last boss in the expansion in the first week.
    Just an idea, maybe you're playing it for too long already ?
    You know, at some point games just get old, no matter what you do. In addition the veterans are getting better over time which makes it look easier.
    Maybe ?

The game gets shitter and shitter day by day, I saw on the front cover of PC Gamer magazine "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Saving WoW from extinction" Quite ironic as it will ruin the game for me, from a horde point of view a Panda race has no place in our faction.
    Actually I liked the MoP preview, I only dislike the dual faction Pandas. Ogres for the horde, they are as fat as the pandas and would be great monks. ^^

The game used to have alot of things for players to do, alot of things that were challenging, fun and some that required dedication and a sense of community. Nowadays world pvp is dead, the server community is dead, you do dungeons, raids, battlegrounds with people you have never met rather than people on your server, you spend all day playing with absolute dick heads who judge your skill on your item level and achievement even though you could probably rape them all on boss fights.
    That's not new. I already know all of that from WotLK in one way or another.

[quuote]This game won’t last another 5 years because they will lose a big chunk of their playerbase, I know there won’t be a game that will have such an impact on the company but with every new game that comes out they will just lose more and more subscribers. They will end up having to shut down servers to save money , downgrade customer support etc just to keep making a profit, create more services such as class change and eventually sell gold and items to people at the right price. Blizzard are blinded by profit, Mike Morhaime created the company to deliver great games and since then they have been blinded by the $$$$$$$$$$$ revenues.[/QUOTE]
    Nobody can live from passion alone. They need to make money and it's a hard business by the way. I'd really wonder if WoW would make it another 5 years. The paying system is just too out of date and I think thats what bothers people. There are good mmos for free and Blizz could do it too, but players have to pay fully for each addon, for each month and for each extra service. I am not surprised that players are getting dissapouinted by content, graphics, stories, patches and the whole game.
    I'd say, the game is ok, but not for this prize.

Im off dreaming of Ogre monks. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    But there are talking cows, talking goat space people, murlocs, gnomes who yell "WHOO HOO!," etc. These aren't "childish" to you?
    They are. What's your point?

So basically, yes, it’s a nerf, but it’s because we weren’t happy with the mechanic and the only two solutions for fixing that were to either make the fight harder or to make it easier. And, as stated above, we try to avoid making fights harder once they’ve gone live.
    Pretty much sums up what is wrong with the current "design philosophy" of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tython View Post
    Just how is Kung Fu Panda so similar to MoP? I want to know because I have seen Kung Fu Panda and from my understanding the story of MoP is completely different than that of Kung Fu Panda. I am not saying they don't have similar points but those are few if you count them:

1. Pandas
    2. Fat Pandas
    3. Kung Fu Fat Pandas
    4. Asian theme with Kung Fu Fat Pandas
    5. Colorful Asian theme with Kung Fu Fat Pandas
    (I know I am missing more points somewhere.)

It is okay to hate on Blizzard because in the words of Katt Williams everyone needs one hater because "You need haters to make you stronger…without haters most people wouldn't try to become better." But come on people lets hate with in reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Just how is Kung Fu Panda so similar to MoP? I want to know because I have seen Kung Fu Panda and from my understanding the story of MoP is completely different than that of Kung Fu Panda. I am not saying they don't have similar points but those are few if you count them:

1. Pandas
    2. Fat Pandas
    3. Kung Fu Fat Pandas
    4. Asian theme with Kung Fu Fat Pandas
    5. Colorful Asian theme with Kung Fu Fat Pandas
    (I know I am missing more points somewhere.)

It is okay to hate on Blizzard because in the words of Katt Williams everyone needs one hater because "You need haters to make you stronger…without haters most people wouldn't try to become better." But come on people lets hate with in reason.
    For the record, I don't hate Blizzard. I played wow for nearly 7 years before cancelling for SWTOR. I actually think the Monk class was a long time coming. I just saw MoP and I'm not excited about it. The similarities are Martial Arts Pandas and an Asian theme which you mentioned. There's probably a lot more once you get into it but I haven't played the new expansion so I don't know. What I do know is those two similarities are huge in the grand scheme of things. It's not that it's a bad thing, it's just Blizzard needed a home run after Cataclysm and with a couple of new MMO's coming out. MoP is not it given what they've released already. Burning Crusade, Wrath and to a lesser degree Cataclysm had original ideas. MoP's main themes are not. It's because wow could be so much better that players get frustrated and quit. All those millions of dollars wasted... kinda like our tax dollars...

It will just like be cataclysm anyway.

Sucks about grand marshal. Ive been playing the game long enough to qualify, but was dead from the neck up in terms of how to the play the game to even validate that achievement. That was the set i wanted to trasnmog too :