Level 50 PvP Question

From my experience at the lower levels in beta, PvP seemed bland. Since this was the lower levels, I just have a few questions for high end PvP:

a) Are there any 'invulnerable' abilities like paladin bubble/mage ice block/cloak of shadows for various classes?
    b) are there movement effects like sprint and blink?
    c) Any interrupts at all?

and finally will Assassins get a vanish at higher levels? the stealth is fairly broken (i know it's beta but still).

Cheers
    this game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    From my experience at the lower levels in beta, PvP seemed bland. Since this was the lower levels, I just have a few questions for high end PvP:

a) Are there any 'invulnerable' abilities like paladin bubble/mage ice block/cloak of shadows for various classes?

and finally will Assassins get a vanish at higher levels? the stealth is fairly broken (i know it's beta but still).

Cheers
    I can speak for a 25 Sith Assassin.

Can't answer A as I'm not sure. We get cooldowns for sure (Deflection) by 25, but I don't know about a bubble.
    B) You have a sprint before 20. Force Speed.
    C) Interrupt ability called Jolt between 20-25.

I had a vanish by the time I was 25. I wanna say I got it at 23 or 24.
    Force Cloak I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellomourn View Post
    I can speak for a 25 Sith Assassin.

Can't answer A as I'm not sure. We get cooldowns for sure (Deflection) by 25, but I don't know about a bubble.
    B) You have a sprint before 20. Force Speed.
    C) Interrupt ability called Jolt between 20-25.

I had a vanish by the time I was 25. I wanna say I got it at 23 or 24.
    Force Cloak I believe.
    Cheers this is what I was looking for. Low levels was just a spam of damage abilities and I was scared it'd be like that the whole way lol, glad more diversity happens.
    this game sucks

Cheers this is what I was looking for. Low levels was just a spam of damage abilities and I was scared it'd be like that the whole way lol, glad more diversity happens.
    No problem!

Also, not sure if you hit 14 but I should clarify:

At 14 all classes get "Sprint" which increases movement speed outside of combat by 35% I believe?

We get an extra 2 second burst sprint called "Force Speed" that increases our speed by 125% with a 25 second CD or something. Not sure when. I know it's before 20 though

Somewhere around those numbers haha.

Nah I only got to 12 lol, but I saw those sprints. Also that force speed seems like a blink or something which is good. Glad to know there's more escape mechanisms.
    this game sucks

Deleted

Cheers

There is no bubble/iceblock features in the manners of total immunity - but hard cooldowns are certainly available!

F. x a Scoundrel has vanish: Dissapearing act -overloads your stealth generator and makes you undetectable for 10 seconds - unspecced this ability will make you immune to healing -> and a cloak / evasion alike abilities. - Though it doesnt give you total immunity it removes dot's and gives a 100 % dodge for 3 sec.

Assasin/Shadow get a CoS ability called ressillience - which gives them 100 % immunity to force/tech attach - specced properly it also lasts longer. They also get a vanish ability.

All classes have have an interrupt - but the swtor interrupt differs from WoW - because it doesnt school lock - but only prevents the ability you kicked to be used agan for 4 seconds.

ah awesome. my questions have been answered!
    this game sucks

yes
    yes
    and yes

and yes, you get a vanish type ability, i think