Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Gunslinger is badass....but nothing compares to being all sneaky and then shotgunning someone in the back...and then punching them in the face.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Gunslinger is badass....but nothing compares to being all sneaky and then shotgunning someone in the back...and then punching them in the face.
    gunslingers get a skill called dirty shot where they kick someone in the nuts and it makes a crunching sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    gunslingers get a skill called dirty shot where they kick someone in the nuts and it makes a crunching sound.
    So do scoundrels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    Dirty Kick is available to Smugglers in general.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Yes it does look badass, and so does the scoundrel, but I'll be sticking with my original choice of gunslinger. I tried a bit of the Imperial Agent during the Thanksgiving weekend beta and I didn't really have a problem with the cover system, I got used to it quickly.

But having the scoundrel being able to be like a rogue with a shotgun is awesome too, I could actually see myself possibly making two smugglers at some point during the games lifespan, I'll probably save that though for whenever they add new races to the game and then decide from there.

I like that gunslingers not only use the akimbo blasters, but that since they're energy weapons it's semi-realistic that you actually could dual wield pistols accurately - unlike say, 2x desert eagles tipped sideways like a G picking off guys 50 yards away.

Mercs too. In fact, Mercs have one up on gunslingers in my book because not only do they have dual wield blasters, they can use them to shoot magic healing lasers!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I think I like smuggler or IA but its hard to decide luckily i have months to do that
    You're not starting at launch? cause that is in 19 days, or 14 if you pre-ordered.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

smuggler is the best class i think

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Dirty Kick is available to Smugglers in general.
    ahh diddnt realize that. ahh well gunslingers are still my favorite!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the sniper (empire conterpart), but I wish it also had a second role next to DPS. All the mechanics are great, I am seriously considering playing one as a main. I just wish I could heal or tank if I wanted to switch it up.

I was sceptical about smuggler after last beta, but got another chance to play this weekend and he grew on me. Scoundrel is definitelly on top of my list next to Sage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sieger1145 View Post
    I'm so torn right now between what class i want to play. On one hand i'd love to have a badass glowstick that changes colors, along with force choking people. But, being able to dual wield pistols is pretty awesome too. I might go BH just so i can get 2 pistols and a jawa companion
    You can also change colors in you blasters and kick people in the nuts which is also awesome!

EDIT: nevermind thought you were talking about making a smuggler. ahah