Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Should just have dark and not dark, because light/neutral is essentially the same thing - normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Should just have dark and not dark, because light/neutral is essentially the same thing - normal.
    no, it is not. darth traya was true neutral, and i wouldn't put her on the same side as yoda or obi wan.

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    no, it is not. darth traya was true neutral, and i wouldn't put her on the same side as yoda or obi wan.
    I was referring to in game appearance (non gear).

it should be a light blue glow imo

IMO Light side doesn't need anything.

Dark side is simply due to corruption rotting them.

This Is Star Wars, Not Fable.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    a faint blue glow would be fine:

Dark Side corruption also makes no sense. Prove?:

No visible corruption in his face.
    Other prove?

Both evil - no visible corruption...

So if they add "sith corruption" they also can add "jedi enlightenment"

remember this: http://stephennewell.files.wordpress...-skywalker.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffaa View Post
    This.

To those posting pictures saying OH HEY LOOK NO CORRUPTION GIVE US GLOWZ is kind of absurd. The farther down the path of darkness you go, the more it moves into you, rotting you from the inside out. To walk the path of light, you basically keep what the sith could not.

Like one of the posters said before me: do you realize how annoying it would be to see EVERYTHING glowing? Sure, there won't be LS5 Jedi everywhere, but the majority might be that if you could glow. No one glows in the Star Wars universe for being 'good' or else Yoda would be a friggin' sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question: is it just the 'glowing' that everyone is having a problem with or is it LS getting anything distinguishing? (I.e. if it was something like.. extra light on lightsaber, or a flash of it occasionally, or occasional eye flash/glow?) or any other examples, would there still be a problem?

Way I see it, being light side would result in the exact opposite of the changes in Dark Side: Smooth and warm coloured skin, clear eyes, blue glow, and so on.

A glow would look stupid and really doesn't fit with the lore.

The only thing that I can think that might look good is more vibrant eye colors.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance