Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    bolding random words is the best way to be taken seriously.
    Reading only the words in bold is the best way to be considered wise....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bubletrouble View Post
    Wellfare state's products, it sucks.
    What welfare state? Sure as hell not the US, the term hardly apply there. Furthermore, I don't find her, nor her attitude, nearly as offensive as most posts in this thread. If this is the general level of compassion, politeness and empathy in society today, then we are doomed to a future of greed and self-centeredness, where people take offense that a minuscule part of their taxes go to ensure that kids don't end up paying for the mistakes of their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    What welfare state? Sure as hell not the US, the term hardly apply there. Furthermore, I don't find her, nor her attitude, nearly as offensive as most posts in this thread. If this is the general level of compassion, politeness and empathy in society today, then we are doomed to a future of greed and self-centeredness, where people take offense that a minuscule part of their taxes go to ensure that kids don't end up paying for the mistakes of their parents.
    Well hell, let's all just have lots of sex and have lots of kids, because the hard-working taxpayer will pick up the tab! Not a good precedent. This is why it's a complicated issue, because you can't just leave 15 kids to starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Well hell, let's all just have lots of sex and have lots of kids, because the hard-working taxpayer will pick up the tab! Not a good precedent. This is why it's a complicated issue, because you can't just leave 15 kids to starve.
    and luckily not everyone does that... And id also say that having 15 kids is an incredibly painful way to make money

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    and luckily not everyone does that... And id also say that having 15 kids is an incredibly painful way to make money
    I'm not suggesting it's a wealth-building strategy, I'm suggesting it's a complacency enabling strategy.

I'm not suggesting it's a wealth-building strategy, I'm suggesting it's a complacency enabling strategy.
    might be, luckily most people want more in life and decide not to do so... Which is also why its important to get the kids a good start so they dont end up the same way

What insanity. I love how she angrily demands that "someone must pay for this, someone must be held accountable for our suffering!" WHAT SUFFERING? That's like stabbing yourself in the gut and then screaming that someone must be held accountable for your actions. It's not like anyone made her unprotected have sex with her jailbird piece of shit babydaddy at least 15 times. What self-entitlement. Disgusting. Kids need to be taken away and put in an orphanage, and she needs to go to jail for neglecting her children.

I just love how a bunch of charities were already paying her rent, giving her furniture, and donating food, and she's STILL somehow bitching about how no one does anything to help her. She acts as if the kids fell out of the sky one day and landed in her lap to be a responsibility she didn't expect. Maybe it took her 40 years to learn that SEX = CHILDREN?
    Last edited by konikitty; 2011-12-04 at 11:00 PM.
    You are now aware of your breathing.

Makes one consider if the Chinese One Child policy is such an extreme law. The main problem behind it is because of female children being killed off so families could have a male heir instead (among a few others) -- something I can't foresee happening in a country like the U.S., however.

Maybe allowing only one child is a bit extreme, but anything more than two and it becomes a problem. After all, we don't have the resources to support our population as is. Many, many issues could be solved by reducing the population of the world gradually. In the case of a poor woman having 15 children, not only was it an incredibly awful decision because she can't support them, but she's hardly helping possibly one of the most prominent issues in the world: overpopulation. Well, that and the immediate concern of trying to dry up our government's already low finances.

It goes to show that above all else plain ignorance and arrogance are the first barrier to overcome.

seems like in america, the more successful you are and done things right the more you are punished by taking care of the ignorant people like her who did a lot of wrong and now expects us to take care of her, =/

Quote Originally Posted by Ashirana View Post
    Makes one consider if the Chinese One Child policy is such an extreme law. The main problem behind it is because of female children being killed off so families could have a male heir instead (among a few others) -- something I can't foresee happening in a country like the U.S., however.
    The main problem with it is that it reduces the population. Believe me, you don't want a drop in the population in a developed country.
    You need 2 kids per family to sustain the current population, or + 2.1 to increase it gradually.

Maybe allowing only one child is a bit extreme, but anything more than two and it becomes a problem. After all, we don't have the resources to support our population as is. Many, many issues could be solved by reducing the population of the world gradually. In the case of a poor woman having 15 children, not only was it an incredibly awful decision because she can't support them, but she's hardly helping possibly one of the most prominent issues in the world: overpopulation. Well, that and the immediate concern of trying to dry up our government's already low finances.

It goes to show that above all else plain ignorance and arrogance are the first barrier to overcome.
    i thought you americans loved... you know... freedom - without having the government telling you how many kids you can and cannot have - and wrong, you do have the resources to support the population as it is...

"After all, we don't have the resources to support our population as is."

Actually, we do. This planet is very far from overpopulation. It would be accurate to say that this specific woman does not have the resources to support 15 children.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    seems like in america, the more successful you are and done things right the more you are punished by taking care of the ignorant people like her who did a lot of wrong and now expects us to take care of her, =/
    Time was you'd see old Mr. Mallory driving his Cadillac, and you'd say, "Look at him! He's successful! I wan't to be like that when I grow up!" Now it's, "Look at that rich douchebag. What's he need all that money for? He should be paying to support me and my 15 kids."

Don't know when this attitude sprang up, but it also contributed to that whole Occupy Movement fiasco.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-04 at 11:27 PM.

Time was you'd see old Mr. Mallory driving his Cadillac, and you'd say, "Look at him! He's successful! I wan't to be like that when I grow up!" Now it's, "Look at that rich douchebag. What's he need all that money for? He should be paying to support me and my 15 kids."

Don't know when this attitude sprang up, but it also contributed to that whole Occupy Movement fiasco.

cant believe people are more angry they support some kids than they your government practically giving money away to the banks who then make money off it - and that your secretary of the treasury is giving them inside info

cant believe people are more angry they support some kids than they your government practically giving money away to the banks who then make money off it - and that your secretary of the treasury is giving them inside info
    The problem was that the Occupy Movement declared war on EVERYONE who made more than, what was it, $750,000? The top %1. "Tax the rich!" is a common shout. There are a lot of people who busted their ass to get where they are in that 1%. So it wasn't just about "the bankers", it was about everyone who had money. And that's just wrong.

Yes, I'm going way off-topic. Guilty.

someone HAS to pay for the kids... not for her sake, but for them, its not their choice and its not their fault
    No, we shouldn't HAVE to pay for the kids. I don't want 15 more criminals/drug dealers/thugs... and I garentee you even with help most of them will be.. you don't live in the USA, I live in a big city, New York, with scum like that. You live in a country were 99% of the people are pretty similar background wise, and you have a smaller population total then our largest cities. You don't have the issues we have, and you don't understand. MOST of them WILL turn out bad, I assure you. I think there should be a system for someone who was a productive worker at say... Ford. Through no fualt of his own, Ford hits hard times, lays him off, and he needs to find a new job.. we can help him out a bit while he finds one. But flith like this, let them die, seriously, I said it, hate all you want. If she and her 15 kids die, I don't care, and I want to keep my money, even if its a few cents, hell with them.

<Infracted> Make your point without such inflammatory remarks, sanctioning the death of innocent children.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-04 at 11:47 PM.

The problem was that the Occupy Movement declared war on EVERYONE who made more than, what was it, $750,000? The top %1. "Tax the rich!" is a common shout. There are a lot of people who busted their ass to get where they are in that 1%. So it wasn't just about "the bankers", it was about everyone who had money. And that's just wrong.

In the US it's actually closer to 400k/yr.

Typical african american thinking. Racist? maybe, True? YEPPERS!

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-04 at 11:39 PM.

but you think they did it all alone?

Quote Originally Posted by DiceDice View Post
    You have to be a special kind of stupid to have FIFTEEN children you can't pay for.
    Not really you just need a willing political party like the Democrats who will give her everything she needs just so she and others like her will vote for them and in the long run create more people who act like her and keep voting them back in so they can get more free stuff that the people who actually work and pay taxes can have more money taken from them to give to her.

And when there is no more money to be taken from the tax payers and she gets nothing, the Democrats will be the first to turn their back on them cause like any good liberal they are only generous with other peoples money.

Mod Edit: Unique colors for emphasis are usually fine, but please don't create entire posts in unique colors.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-04 at 11:43 PM.