Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voices View Post
    Why should I have to pay for her children?
    Why should you let her children starve and live a shitty life? Why is it the children that have to suffer? It's not like they can choose who their parents are.

I feel terrible for the kids that will have to suffer because of things completely out of their hands. Innocent kids that will probably grow up into substance abuse or gangs because of it.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2011-12-03 at 04:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemos View Post
    L2 use condoms i'd say.
    ^^i agree with this quote

She should have closed her legs before she ended up with 15 (12 current) that she couldn't feed. If I could choose so, she would never see a penny of my tax money.

the goverment should rip off her kids, give them to sterile lovely couples and jail her for license-less prostitution....

also its way cheaper 15 condoms than 1 echography... or 1 birth labor

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Wait... you are seriously blaming her for wanting a better future for FIFTEEN children she must raise alone?
    im blaming her for somehow having fifteen children.

Clearly a Fox News story. Someone needs to tell that lady to close her legs and get a job. 15 kids, no job, no money. There should be a law. It's nobody's fault but hers and her own ignorance that is causing these children to suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one, good thing she went to jail and the kids got sent off to where ever they did.

Tax payers money should not be going to people like her

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Welfare is something that I hate the most.

If you can't raise the kids, don't fucking have them in the first place, don't have them then expect the nation to pay for it.

I would love to see her and her 15 kids starve to death together.
    Too far, rip on her but never wish any harm on the innocent kids that never asked or deserved any of this. Think before you type please.
    Broot - Subject to Change - http://s2c.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why should you let her children starve and live a shitty life? Why is it the children that have to suffer? It's not like they can choose who their parents are.
    Why should we have to go without things in order to pay for them?
    My life is shitty but maybe if I got to keep more of what I make I might be a little better off

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why is it our problem? Why does money have to go to waste because a woman failed birth control 15 times? People like this hinder growth and hinder progress.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

See that little multi-colored peacock near the 8?

That's NBC News.

Try to get your facts straight before throwing around the Fox News crap.
    "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." -- Teddy R

Take away the kids and put them into foster care.

Sterilize the mother as well as all of the fathers.

Put them all on a 'parole' system where 25% of their income is garnished to help pay for foster care.
    In the battle between good and evil, evil has more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    Read the title "Fox News" they find the most absurd story and create a sterotype. They won't raise tax'es on the richest american's so people are already low on money they want to take any public funding that they have. It's a simple story of the richer getting even more rich and poor get poorer. It's a tatic of Fox. They usually alway's find people like this and twist the story around. Steve Jobs of Apple even said it was a destructive force "Fox News" and a recent study showed that people who watch "no news" know more then people who watch fox news.
    Regardless of the source of the story the fact remains that having 15 kids is foolish and nobody's fault but her own. Admittedly she is a fringe case but that does not make it right for her to expect the rest of the country to pay for her stupidity.

Also that "Study" you referred too is of dubious reliability. The two major pieces of news that study found that fox watchers were less likely to know about than the "no news" crowd were topics fox covered heavily. Anybody that watched Fox and did not know about the regime change in Egypt was not paying attention at all. The only logical ways to get that particular result in that case is either very underhanded manipulation of the data or just flat out lying about it. That the authors of that "Study" can say with a strait face that someone with no news source input is more likely to know about foreign events such as that over those that had it beaten into their heads by Fox makes me call shenanigans.

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    She needs to learn how to keep her fucking legs shut.
    Ever heard of a condom? A pill? She brought this on her self... I don't see how her husband could have supported those children alone.
    Jesus fuck!

yep, albeit grym has a point about thinking it carefully abouth having childrens that you can't sustain. its a pretty cruel idea of letting them starve to death.

however she should have some punishment. not for having 15 but for not being responsible enought to keep them up.
    i saw a few years ago a documentary in my country about a couple with only 1 minimum salary and 12 kids (the wife was at home taking care of the childrens) when the man who earnt less than 250 dollars at the exchange rate of that time. manage to raise them, not with comodities like tvs for all or a 3 room home, but enough to keep them alive and healthy.

Should the kids get punished for the horrible mistakes of their parents? no... Should I have to pay for the parents mistake? no... IMO the kids should be taken away by protective services in the end taxes will pay for them but better that than to see this irresponsible person see a single penny.

Those kids didn't choose to be born to her. It's pretty cold and heartless to have no sympathy for those kids. For her, I don't have much, for those kids I do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Welfare is something that I hate the most.

If you can't raise the kids, don't fucking have them in the first place, don't have them then expect the nation to pay for it.

I would love to see her and her 15 kids starve to death together.
    How can you even say that? what's wrong with you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarClark View Post
    Should the kids get punished for the horrible mistakes of their parents? no... Should I have to pay for the parents mistake? no... IMO the kids should be taken away by protective services in the end taxes will pay for them but better that than to see this irresponsible person see a single penny.
    Pretty much this, if tax payers money is going to things like this the food/clothes what evershould be purchased by the government or some organization before reaching the family that way the mother wont see a penny of it but the kids will be ok.

How I truely feel about this is that she should get off her ass and work, or alteast got back to school

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Wait... you are seriously blaming her for wanting a better future for FIFTEEN children she must raise alone?
    If you have kids that you can't support it is NOBODIES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN, and I for one have absolutely NO desire to pay for any idiots who can't seem to figure out how birth control works. This isn't africa, an hours shift at mcdonalds will get you enough money to buy a box of condoms.